Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Putting all Your Eggs in One Basket?

By me sitting here 10 hours a day, I think that's a pretty good analogy. I know I'm doing this because things around my house aren't what they used to be. Like, I've never before used a towel on my head that smells like feet. Or run out of food. Or not had a cigarette all day, and I haven't quit. Or getting by on only 4 hours of sleep, a night, for months now. My friends think I moved. My neighbors think I died up here, they never see me anymore. I joked about this becoming an addiction in the beginning, and alas, so it is, so it is. <_< :frusty:

Click for Spoiler:

Thats not aww thats always will

Sweetheart if that is the case

the button next to the on is the off. practice using it

Still love you aww

I DEFINATLEY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. for months i spent so many hours here didnt go to sleep till four in the morning most nights, and just lived here. it'll get better, and then you'll get to a point where you just come to visit for a little bit nightly, or every other night. its all good, your just doin what you need at the moment.

I DEFINATLEY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. for months i spent so many hours here didnt go to sleep till four in the morning most nights, and just lived here. it'll get better, and then you'll get to a point where you just come to visit for a little bit nightly, or every other night. its all good, your just doin what you need at the moment.

:laugh: B) :laugh::rofl:

OR

:P :eek::eek: :P I THINK I MAY BE HAVING SOME KIND

OF PERSONAL CRISIS, SORRY TO EMBARRASS MYSELF LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF

EVERYBODY. :blink: I'D BETTER CHECK THE GRID.

Edited by Jeanway

I share your problem for I only joined a few months ago and I am currently also in my must-spend-every-last-second-on this-site phase. I tend to get onto one thing and cannot think about anything else, at least for the first few months. My obsessions always lead to trouble though... I am exhausted because I stayed up late courtesy of my time here and I am almost certain that I will fail today's Latin test. :laugh:

OF PERSONAL CRISIS, SORRY TO EMBARRASS MYSELF LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF

EVERYBODY. :laugh: I'D BETTER CHECK THE GRID.

No need to apoligise your not embarrassing your self,i also find this place a good place to escape and relax from every day life,your not the only one who spends hrs here :laugh:

Isin't it great when your doing something really stupid and so many people say they know what you mean and do the same things themselves? :laugh: Justifies my stupidity :laugh::rofl: :P

I agree that this is a great website, but it is still just that.. I only go here when I don't have anything else to do. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the time I spend here, but my real life comes first..