Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

American Chopper

Yes! Do you watch American Hot Rod too?

I have, yes. I also like Monster House, but there's nothing like seeing Paul, Sr. going off but pulling it off in the end.

Yes! Do you watch American Hot Rod too?

I have, yes. I also like Monster House, but there's nothing like seeing Paul, Sr. going off but pulling it off in the end.

Or Mikey doing something funny :wow:

YAH

I love American chopper

The Black Widow bike is my fave..And so is Mikey

I love American Chopper! I have seen every eps. I just love how Big Paul is so totally over the top and all hard nosed with Pauly and is such a ham with Mikey. It just cracks me up. It's amazing what they do with the bikes and I really enjoy watching the show.

I love American Chopper! I have seen every eps. I just love how Big Paul is so totally over the top and all hard nosed with Pauly and is such a ham with Mikey. It just cracks me up.  It's amazing what they do with the bikes and I really enjoy watching the show.

Yeah, I sometimes feel bad for Mikey though because he's treated like some second hand dirty shirt at times it seems.

Have you seen the AOL commercials with them? They are great. Mikey is always the butt of the joke though lol.

I love American Chopper! I have seen every eps. I just love how Big Paul is so totally over the top and all hard nosed with Pauly and is such a ham with Mikey. It just cracks me up.  It's amazing what they do with the bikes and I really enjoy watching the show.

Yeah, I sometimes feel bad for Mikey though because he's treated like some second hand dirty shirt at times it seems.

Have you seen the AOL commercials with them? They are great. Mikey is always the butt of the joke though lol.

Hey he's becoming more and more respected there VBG, maybe one day he'll superceed his brother.

Hey he's becoming more and more respected there VBG, maybe one day he'll superceed his brother.

I keep forgetting it's on, but as I was just typing that a commercial came on telling me it's on at midnight lol.

Mikey seems a little slow on the intake and I think that's why he gets the butt end of a lot of the yelling at times, but that seems to be how that family functions. They all yell, scream and cuss each other out but in the end they seem to get along. At least on screen anyway, so I won't judge them for how they interact. It makes for pretty good TV at times, but I have to say I'm glad I'm not in the family lol.

I watch it when I can; Paul Sr. is just one of those guys you love to hate. Just last night he was complaining about no work getting done,,, WHILE he lounged around the workshop. :)

I watch it when I can; Paul Sr. is just one of those guys you love to hate. Just last night he was complaining about no work getting done,,, WHILE he lounged around the workshop. :)

He does a lot of work though but its mostly office stuff which why it looks like he doesn't do anything, just minor editing to make it funny :)

O.C.C. OH YEAH BABY. actually a buddy and me were supposed to drive down and check out the place its only a couple of hours from here, but we jsut never got around ot it. im not a huge chopper fan, but man they build some mean bikes. i love the fire bike, and the commanche bike.