Sign in to follow this  
Valeris

Who Are You most Like?

Data's so much like me he's like a parallel!:laugh: We both possess an inner strength, have cats that look alike, have the same viewpoints, lost a parent and sibling in our lives, faced a lot of the same trials and tribulations in life, and basically we are smarter than folks give us credit for.

I have a very analytical way of thinking, and am just as curious and childlike as Data is. I'm also physically stronger than I look. I think socially I'm more mature though. We're both just as eccentric, and can be a little blunt. I think he's more bashful, however. We have identical problem solving skills, and when I get on a sugar high (Mountain Dew and Pixistix induced) I'm just as hyperrambunctious as Data was in Generations when he discovered humour. (Yes, I've even done the whole "laugh my tail off and then crash" thing.)

I think one of the reasons why I'm so attached to the android is because there's like a bond there. Data's not just my favourite character. He's a kindred spirit. Some have even deemed him my familiar. And means very VERY much to me.

That test said that I was Jeanway, which doesn't make much of any sense to so me :laugh: I would say a mixture of Picard and Guinan

Guest EJP

I'm most like a Klingon combined with a Jem Hadar. Shoot first, shoot some more, and when everyone's dead, fire a few more shots for the heck of it, then if I feel like it, I might ask a question.

btw, the test says I am like Picard. I'm not that diplomatic.

Edited by AgentJ

That test said that I was Jeanway, which doesn't make much of any sense to so me :laugh: I would say a mixture of Picard and Guinan

I don't know how you could possibly be Jeanway either...Janeway possibly but not Jeanway (couldn't resist). lol

I took the test, too.  My results are that I'm most like Dr. McCoy.

What do you think?

:laugh: I never knew that Bones had long blond hair. :laugh:

I took the test, too. My results are that I'm most like Dr. McCoy.

What do you think?

LOL, that's very different. Mr. Spock would have a field day with that look.