Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Important Announcement

Nay on the name change for CJLP. Everyone shouldn't gang up on him, especially since April 1 is just a couple days away. We can wait......

New Series Announced: Klingon Eye for the Human Guy

Five Klingon men, out to make over the world — one p'tak at a time.

They are the va'B Five: an elite team of Klingons dedicated to extolling the simple virtues of honor, tradition and style.

Each week their mission is to transform an honor-deficient and culture-deprived human from weakling to warrior in each of their respective categories: fashion, cuisine, grooming, ritual and honorable living.

It's a full lifestyle make-over where human guys turn in their briefcases for bat'leths, learn about bloodwine that comes in a vat, not a bottle, and come to understand why music is its most passionate at its most discordant. When the journey is done, a freshly tempered, newly enlightened, battle-ready warrior emerges.

Coming soon to QAPLA' TV!

:thumbs:

That's it?

Just a April Fool's joke?

That was their big announcment???

The real joke is that even "Klingon Eye For A Human Guy" would get better ratings than ''Enterprise''.

Very amusing, Paramount.

It might raise a smile if only the Star Trek franchise weren't in such a bad state because of their inept handling of it.

<_< :huh: :frusty:

That's it?

Just a April Fool's joke?

That was their big announcment???

The real joke is that even "Klingon Eye For A Human Guy" would get better ratings than ''Enterprise''.

Very amusing, Paramount.

It might raise a smile if only the Star Trek franchise weren't in such a bad state because of their inept handling of it.

<_<  :huh:  :frusty:

Well, it is April Fools Day at ST.com..I think we all knew there would be no big announcement..Just an April Fools joke..

Hey all I was just on startrek.com and theres a new article announcing that William Shatner will join the cast of ENT in season 4. I'm not to sure how real it is cause it is April Fool's Day.

Hey all I was just on startrek.com and theres a new article announcing that William Shatner will join the cast of ENT in season 4. I'm not to sure how real it is cause it is April Fool's Day.

Here's the article.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/5109.html

Shatner Signs On to Star Trek: Enterprise

William Shatner has finalized a deal with Paramount to join the cast of Star Trek: Enterprise in its fourth season.

In a continuation of the Temporal Cold War throughline, Daniels gets confused one day and instead of transporting Captain Archer to a future Starship Enterprise, he brings Captain Kirk backwards in time to the NX-01. Rather than admit his mistake, he just leaves Kirk in the 22nd century, claiming, "I meant to do that." With two captains onboard Enterprise, the inevitable wackiness ensues.

Scott Bakula said he couldn't wait to butt heads with his future counterpart. "We're writing an episode right now where we're forced to share quarters," Bakula said. "He's, like, the messy one and I'm the neat one. There's this bit where he leaves his toothbrush in my holder, and I get all upset with him, then we shake our heads and smile. Oh boy, it's hilarious."

Fans concerned over Star Trek continuity needn't raise their proverbial eyebrow, according to executive producer Brannon Braga. "We looked very closely at the history of Star Trek, studied the Encyclopedia and the Chronology, and we concluded: Hey, do you want Kirk back or what?"

The rest of the Enterprise cast was — shall we say — "beaming" over the prospect of having Shatner in their midst. "Who?" said Anthony Montgomery. "Oh, you mean T.J. Hooker? Sweet!" Dominic Keating was equally enthusiastic. "I hope they write a line for him where he says, 'Make it so.' I love it when he does that."

Shatner said he was looking forward to sharing some interstellar pointers from Captain Kirk to Captain Archer. "Dude's gotta learn how to fight. I mean, seriously — look at him half the time. Worst I ever got was a trickle of blood out the corner of my mouth."

"Also, how to score with the ladies. Definitely."

It doesn't sound too real. I think it's just a joke.

If it is true, it's not good news. It just sounds like a weak gimmick. An desperate attempt to save what I increasingly believe is now a doomed show.

I thought the show was improving but if this is true, the show has no hope.

<_< :frusty:

It's a joke, they might bring him in for an episode but I doubt as James T. Kirk and it wouldn't be for a full season. Besides, the "cavalier" attitude of the story isn't the way the Franchise is.

Fans concerned over Star Trek continuity needn't raise their proverbial eyebrow, according to executive producer Brannon Braga. "We looked very closely at the history of Star Trek, studied the Encyclopedia and the Chronology, and we concluded: Hey, do you want Kirk back or what?"

That's not how they would address the fans in a real public statement.