Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night

I've had recurrent dreams from time to time. And I've found that they color the following day. Meaning they affect my mood. Some are very pleasant, some are terrifying. It's usually some little moment from the previous day that I thought about something briefly then forced myself to stop thinking about, that's if you want to try to remember where the dream came from. So I guess that's when the subconcious takes over and makes a mountain out of a mole hill. :P

I never remember my dreams. I'll wake up and know I had a dream, I'll even know if it was a good dream or a bad one, I just can't ever remember any of them. I don't know if my brain is defective or what. :P :P

Not really. My dreams are usually funny though, except last night Mwhahahahahahaha I love nightmares.

That explains alot :unsure:

I almost always remember my dreams vividly and they always affect my day. Fortunetly I usually have wonderful dreams. I very rarely have nightmares.

Not really. My dreams are usually funny though, except last night Mwhahahahahahaha I love nightmares.

You love nightmares? Ooookaaay :unsure:

for quite sometime now, i really dont dream, i always remember when i do, and use to remember them vividly, but anymore i dont or mostly dont remember them. sometimes i remember having one, but no real details anymore.

I almost always remember my dreams vividly and they always affect my day. Fortunetly I usually have wonderful dreams. I very rarely have nightmares.

You love nightmares? Ooookaaay :unsure:

Ya I watched Dawn of the Dead last night, and I had a very vivid realistic dream that it happened. Geeze its better then a horror film.

My dreams usually have to do with Spock, and I don't think I can post anything more on the board. Sadly, they never come true :thumbs:

I also have these reoccuring dreams where I die :unsure:

I also have reoccuring dreams where all my teeth fall out and it then when I wake up I get all freaked out and I'm all "AAAAH! My teeth...oh wait, I was dreaming :unsure: "

Some nights, usually after eating butter pecan ice cream I'll have really vivid, bizarre dreams that are in color, and I can remember details from them.

And, as Deborah Harry sang.... Dreamin' is Free.

Had A Dream Lastnight That Made Me Kinda Depressed Today...

One If Those..."It Was Just A Dream?? Damn!!" Type Dreams...

And Do Ya Think The People In Your Dreams Are Just In Your Mind, Other People That Are Dreaming Or People Of The Dreamworld Waiting For You To Come Back. :unsure:

Had A Dream Lastnight That Made Me Kinda Depressed Today...

One If Those..."It Was Just A Dream??  Damn!!" Type Dreams...

And Do Ya Think The People In Your Dreams Are Just In Your Mind, Other People That Are Dreaming Or People Of The Dreamworld Waiting For You To Come Back.  :unsure:

OMG! I think the same thing! This is unbelievable! :unsure:

Crazy Isn't It? :unsure:

Anyways...Sometimes....I'm Positive It's Other People Dreaming.

Most Of The Time Though, Just In Our Mind...

But Could That 3rd One Be True? :unsure:

ive often thought about dreams, and how maybe they are our alternate reality. wouldnt that be great sometime.

ever notice though in a dream that if your in danger, and need to run away or drive away fast that you cant, the harder you try the slower you go. i hate that feeling. its the worse, if im in a car and flooring it, its acting like im putting on the breaks, or worse yet when your running away, your feet move slower the faster you try to go. I HATE IT.

ever notice though in a dream that if your in danger, and need to run away or drive away fast that you cant, the harder you try the slower you go.

Yeah...But I'm Usually Fighting, Not Running, lol.

Though..When I Realising I'm Dreaming....I Can't Quite Control..But..

Some Nights Ago...Had I Dream The Terminator(Arnie Model) Was Chasing Me Through A Wal-Martish Store...As I Was Hiding In The Restroom....I All Of Sudden Said..."This Is A Dream Sam."...So..I Came Out...He Shot Me With An Oozie...And I Picked Him Up, Hoisted Him Over My Shoulders And Walked Out Of The Store With Him... :unsure: Can't Remember Much Else

I really hate when that happens, Cap'n :huh: . First, you can't move fast enough, then, you can't talk/scream. In almost all nighmares, your vocal chords never work (Argh).

I don't dream much anymore, either. I used to dream fairly often, and could remember details most of the time. Now, I'd be surprised if you told me I dreamed more than once this week. :huh:

During one nightmare a few years ago, I forced myself to wake up. I literally, in the middle of the dream, forced my eyelids open so the dream wouldn't continue (One of those pesky "about to die" dreams. Dont'cha hate those?).

Edited by Ace

no, not really...

considering that I don't dream that often...I like dream once per year....

Well, all was quiet on the DreamFront, last night. Don't remember dreaming at all. But there was a time when I was afraid to go to sleep because of what I might dream. Kind of that Freddie Krueger thing going on. And when I saw 'The Exorcist' for the first time, I had nightmares for a year after that movie. I still can't watch it now. :huh: