Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Life in the Garret

Do you draw, paint, sculpt? What are you working on now? Got any new ideas you want to share? I'm not talking about computer art.

I do a little thing where I 'scult' pictures using melted colored clay, the end result is 'paintings' with less fine detail but much more depth of surface than oils provide. It's a patent pending process btw. :assimilated:

I sculpt, using clay and soft mediums. I also paint (not to well).

Currently I am working on molding a Moose in a Union Army Civil War uniform.... lol.... it's going to be a birthday present for a friend. The Moose is standing on two legs (like a person). I'm planning on giving him a musket, canteen and haversack, along with the uniform belts and of course, the kepi on his head.

If I knew how to put pictures up here, I would show him.

I do a little thing where I 'scult' pictures using melted colored clay, the end result is 'paintings' with less fine detail but much more depth of surface than oils provide. It's a patent pending process btw.  :P

I have a friend, close, who also sculpts, and I did a few years back also, very sensual stuff, that clay. Yea, tell us about how to display our work on here, that would be great. Alot of us are ' Starving Artists' and would welcome some interest in our work. Even just talk about problems we encounter in our chosen medium. :dude: Thrown any POTS lately? :dude:

Edited by Jeanway

If your reading this thread you must go find AE's thread on his art. It's beautiful, go look for it now :elephant: :unsure:

Edited by Jeanway

If your reading this thread you must go find AE's thread on his art.  It's beautiful, go look for it now :elephant:  :unsure:

Awww shucks Jeanway cut it out. :elephant:

If your reading this thread you must go find AE's thread on his art.  It's beautiful, go look for it now :huh:  :huh:

Awww shucks Jeanway cut it out. :)

Why, this is great stuff? ;) Thought about the iguana idea?

I try once in a while but I usually end up throwing the sketchbook across the room. I'm not giving up yet but's very frustrating. :hug: