The first episode is essential for understanding of the series. I have seen it, but I can not wait to see it again, especially since so much has happened in the show.

:cool:

I too hadn't seen the first episode..So, I'm kinda excited that I'll be able to see it on Friday..I had seen a few of these shows and liked them..

I saw most of the first season but I got really lost after that - I couldn't keep track of all the alliances and whether Tyr was a good guy or bad guy. :)

Tyr is neither a good guy or a bad guy. He is in an alliance with Dylan for his best interest, nothing more. Everything a Nietzschean (pronounced: Nee-chee-an) does is for the betterment of themselves and themselves alone.

Watching Right. Been Ok So Far. <_<

Edit: Ok, Done Watching. Not A Bad Show. The CGI Was Horribly Obvious...But I've Seen Worse. Overall, I Enjoyed It. :unsure:

Also A Kevin Sorbo Fan :D

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Yeah, CGI was not as big budget for Andromeda in 2000, but it gets better. Season 3's CGI is better.

But I am glad to see that SciFi channel picked up this one... Now I just wish that they would take EFC (Earth: Final Conflict) and move it to a cushier slot (Instead of 7am) CST!!!

Oh well... The Divine knows the best interest of all things.

:clap: