Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Just Heard On Fox

But also because I want my other 2 TNG movies!!

Do you say this because you feel it would only be fair for TNG to get 6 films bacause TOS did? You know where this is going :D In case it is, remember, TOS only had 3 seasons so if TNG only did one more film,

(Or none more. *DUCKS!*) it balances out, right?

That's true, but if all this turns out to be true and we never have another TNG movie, the books are all we have left.

And our imagination.

imagination.jpg[

But also because I want my other 2 TNG movies!!

Do you say this because you feel it would only be fair for TNG to get 6 films bacause TOS did? You know where this is going :D In case it is, remember, TOS only had 3 seasons so if TNG only did one more film,

(Or none more. *DUCKS!*) it balances out, right?

I mentioned somewhere else that that was ONE reason, but I also thought we need one to bring Data back and have everyone say the movie sucked and was cheap, and then a last, final, good, happy good-bye to the crew which is a movie everyone adores, and MAYBE also pass on the torch, but Im open on that one.

Thank goodness for imagination, uhurariker!

Well, deep down, we all knew this day would eventually come. Why should it suprise anyone? It shouldn't. I also seem to recall way back in those heady days of 1987, it was said that any attempt to re-do Star Trek without the original cast was doomed to failure. Many trekkers back then even said they would boycott the series. How dare they, many cried. Well, that just didn't happen, did it? It grew and became stronger. TNG with no Picard not TNG? Well there is no TNG anymore in series format anyway. And many said the same about not having Kirk in the new series. Change is always hard to accept as it something coming to an end. We all wish it could have gone on forever and it will, just not in the TNG form. I agree that it has run it's course. There will be new and better things yet to come so don't mourn for what can't really be changed. We will remember Patrick Stewart for his portrayal of Picard and he is now an icon, but I also prefer to see what else this man can do in the acting world. If anything, he knows he has one hell of a fan base.