Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Things are Different Now

OK, I admit it. I WAS a closet Trekkie. But since I found this site and all you great people, I have 'COME OUT', to whole world. I can talk freely and not feel all Nerdy. I don't care anymore. This is great, I'm not alone anymore in my secret passion. Thanks :blink: Love you guys :o :wow:

Thats great jeanway, :blink: congrats (And love ya too) yea i wasnt a closet trekkie but i was unsure about my trekness.... recently ive found myself talking about it much more, to my friends, they dont care or consider me a nerd, heck ive had two friends come to this site and gotten 3 or so to watch trek... they say its okay.. lol... i think its great but yea this site has helped me b more confident with my trekness

When I started this thread, my intention was something else, but got onto the trekkiness topic. Sorry if it appeared to be only about Trek stuff. Feel free to explore any new topics on this thread. Knock yourelf out :)

Things changed for my a great deal 4-5 years ago when I was in grade 11. I had a really terrible group of friends. They were horribly cruel. So in reality, they were not my friends. So one day I just said enough is enough and found a whole bunch of great friends. I love my friends!

My next big change should occur by the end of this year. I intend to move out of my parents place and into my own apartment by myself within that time. It should be a life changing event, which is what I'm looking for. I will also be getting my first full time job in the summer to replace school which I am now in.

Great going Capt. Bolivar. Those are two huge changes. Plus you've got us to talk to now, third big change!! :bow: :P :o :) :) :)