Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Debate Between QSMB and Fenriz275

::turns into a Pirate and starts to sing a Pirates life for me::

SAVVY?(drinks Rum)

I think it's so funny how savvy has multiple Vs. Savvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy.

You people are nuts

Yes Tina, we are. :blink:

Can't anyone come up with a decent topic?

OK, how about you guys discuss the pros and cons of lets say, hmmm

Who would make a better candidate for the President of the Federation,

QSMB or Fen. and why. Can you handle this assignment? Do a little research before you start. What changes would you make? GO

Edited by Jeanway

Well I'll admit it right now I'd make a lousy president. All I do is careen from one scandal to another (you know the kinda scandals I'm talkin' about,wink,wink)however if I was the headcheese here's what I'd do.

1. Change the title of President to HeadCheese, sounds more official ya know.

2. Starfleet would go back to the TOS uniforms, except this time everyone wears miniskirts. I really want to see Worf in a miniskirt.

3. Nix that stardate nonsense and go back to calender I can actually follow, why does the Federation have such a problem with Tuesday or July anyway?

4. Make sure every starship has nose art. Naked women painted airplanes helped defeat the Nazis I think it would work against the Borg as well.

5. Get some corporate sponsorship for Starfleet, the Enterprise would look good with Tide painted across the hull.

Edited by fenriz275

That sounds just EXCELLENT, Mr. Fenrizzle, and hey, it's WORF, not what you said. I don't ever remember anyone in Starfleet wearing a mini-skirt, except maybe just in the pilot, 'The Cage'.

And what would be your stand on smoking on Starships? Any kind?

Cigars, cigarettes, hams?

That painting the nose of a ship sounds intruiging, care to expand on that. And what would be the purpose of that anyway, make it go faster?

Well, it seems you and QSMB will really be putting some meat on the skeleton of this campaign. Good Luck to you both. OH, by the way, are you handing out campaign buttons? Or bumper stickers? :o :o :blink: :wow:

I corrected it, that reminds me the 1st thing I'd do when I become president is to disband the grammar police. Smoke em if you got em, just don't sent anyone on fire unless they deserve it or it's part of a practical joke. No the painting doesn't make a ship go faster. How could it possibly make it go faster? That's a silly question. And I thinking of handind out campaign hams. You know my face slapped on the side of a ham. Vote for Fenriz, he's the pro-pork candidate.

:wow:

AND THAT WILL CONCLUDE OUR SHOW FOR THIS EVENING, FOLKS, GOOD NIGHT.

THESE ARE THE ' VOTE FOR FENRIZZLE' CHEARLEADERS:

:o :o :clap::clap: :) :wow::clap::clap: :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

Like excuse me (still in Valley Girl Mode) Like i would sooooooooo make a better president of the federation

::turns back into a Pirate::

HERE YE HERE YE

I ,Christina Sparrow,Second wife to jack

Declare that i am Running for the Prezident of the Federation

So vote fer me ye Black hearts!

ARGGGGGGGGGGG SAVVY

Well I'll admit it right now I'd make a lousy president. All I do is careen from one scandal to another (you know the kinda scandals I'm talkin' about,wink,wink)however if I was the headcheese here's what I'd do.

1. Change the title of President to HeadCheese, sounds more official ya know.

2. Starfleet would go back to the TOS uniforms, except this time everyone wears miniskirts. I really want to see Worf in a miniskirt.

3. Nix that stardate nonsense and go back to calender I can actually follow, why does the Federation have such a problem with Tuesday or July anyway?

4. Make sure every starship has nose art. Naked women painted airplanes helped defeat the Nazis I think it would work against the Borg as well.

5. Get some corporate sponsorship for Starfleet, the Enterprise would look good with Tide painted across the hull.

Are you serious? It'll end up looking like a Can-Am race out there :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

Vote QSMB for Federation prez! I promise to:

-change the title to headcheesecake, which sounds much better than headcheese

-make all starfleet ships have extra large cuphodlers on the bridge

-have all veiwscreen come complete with pong

-save the trees

-save the whales

-save the unicorns

-save the tribbles

-save the redshirts

-nuke the borg

-make Kirk stop pausing so much when he talks

-show Picard the wonders of coffee

-cure the common cold

-bring back big 80s hair

-give Nem a phaser

And most importantly...

Click for Spoiler:

FREE ROMULAN ALE FOR EVERYONE!

Vote QSMB for Federation prez!  I promise to:

-change the title to headcheesecake, which sounds much better than headcheese

-make all starfleet ships have extra large cuphodlers on the bridge

-have all veiwscreen come complete with pong

-save the trees

-save the whales

-save the unicorns

-save the tribbles

-save the redshirts

-nuke the borg

-make Kirk stop pausing so much when he talks

-show Picard the wonders of coffee

-cure the common cold

-bring back big 80s hair

-give Nem a phaser

And most importantly...

Click for Spoiler:

FREE ROMULAN ALE FOR EVERYONE!

Well folks, along with a new candidate for the job, that drunken Pirate, Tinadoll, we have some new interesting proposals on the table. :)

Mr. Fenrizzle, how do you feel about changing the name to HEAD CHEESECAKE? And the addition of extra large cupholders on the bridge for your Big Gulp?

Tina ? ::nudges her up off the floor where she's sleeping it off:: You got anything to add? :)

Edited by Jeanway

I'm thinking of voting for QSMB myself, I think it's the free Romulan ale that hooked me. I will now field questions from the press.

::stands over Fen, slumped in the corner still guzzeling that free Ale,:: Is this how you handle things, Mister? Get up :: pulls Fen up by his big swollen ear:: Get back in there, and sober up! :: Shaking head a she walks away in disgust::.......Why do I even try :)

Hmmmm, what kind of phaser?

One thats good for stunning, killing, and vaporizing people. I already picked out a good one that I tested on my cousins.

I think it's interesting that 2 of the 3 candidates in this election are lushes. Is that going to hurt or help their(my) campaigns?

::grabs Romulan Ale from Fen:: Gimme that:: Splashes it all over herself::

Is this any way to run a campaign??? :)

Hey! :) I'm the candidate, not the campaign manager. I just open my mouth and spew nonsense. :)

That's for darn sure. :) I'm gonna tell your mother!!!!

That's for darn sure.  I'm gonna tell your mother!!!!

Who exactly did you think I inherited my sense of humor from? :) :)

I've gotten some complaints about this thread being spam and I really think this sounds like something more appropriate to PM's or the Chat Room.