Sign in to follow this  
SpocksBrain

The Inner Light

It's also one of my fave episodes. It makes me cry everytime I see it. *sigh* :huh:

And, in the end, Jean-Luc, in his quarters, alone, playing the flute... OMG.... :huh: :bow: :huh:

That was sad. I did not watch it last not so I have not seen it in forever, but I remember what you were talking about, Mrs. Picard. He has that flute for the rest of the episodes, does he not?

That was sad. I did not watch it last not so I have not seen it in forever, but I remember what you were talking about, Mrs. Picard. He has that flute for the rest of the episodes, does he not?

Yes, he plays it again in the later episode "Lessons" ( :) I hate that episode :nono: ). And we see him playing it in the beginning of the episode "A Fistful Of Datas", if I remember correctly. :unsure:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yes, he plays it again in the later episode "Lessons" ( :unsure: I hate that episode :) ). And we see him playing it in the beginning of the episode "A Fistful Of Datas", if I remember correctly. :nono:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Isn't "Lessons" the one where he and that girl go into the jefferies tubes to play their instruments :) That one was dumb, he should just go and marry Crusher.

Yes, he plays it again in the later episode "Lessons" ( B) I hate that episode B) ). And we see him playing it in the beginning of the episode "A Fistful Of Datas", if I remember correctly. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Isn't "Lessons" the one where he and that girl go into the jefferies tubes to play their instruments :nono: That one was dumb, he should just go and marry Crusher.

Yes, that's the episode. I agree that the episode is totally dumb... But I don't agree on that Crusher suggestion, of course... :) :) :unsure: :)

Yes, he plays it again in the later episode "Lessons" ( :) I hate that episode :) ). And we see him playing it in the beginning of the episode "A Fistful Of Datas", if I remember correctly. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Isn't "Lessons" the one where he and that girl go into the jefferies tubes to play their instruments B) That one was dumb, he should just go and marry Crusher.

Yes, that's the episode. I agree that the episode is totally dumb... But I don't agree on that Crusher suggestion, of course... B) :) :unsure: :nono:

Tee-hee! :)

Guest Personal Jesus

I love the music in this show.

:devil: