Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I wish I was born 40,000 years in the future

i'd be living this instead of just talking about it. :)

Edited by Jeanway

That'd be pretty interesting....

Doctor Who once traveled millions of years into the far-future, and ended up on an acid-ocean covered planet, where he met a cyborg named Silver who had a liquid computer in his head.... ('Doctor Who: Hope' written by Mark Clapham)

Also, humans are extinct, and their empire's collapsed.....

Edited by drwho42

Sounds like what my friend would say (screen name Valeris here) but she would want to live in Spock's time and marry him. *sigh* she is more than obsessed with spock, she knows EVERYTHING about him.

I live in the 24th century so I am the future but not that far. Also, what if the milky way galaxy runs out of energy. Let me guess, go to the next galaxy. *sigh*

I'll live till then anyways.

I plan on living forever too, so I'll see ya there. :laugh:

See you all in the far-future....

But remember.... In the end, there can only be one Highlander....

LOL, in my religious beliefs, we are taught that we choose when we will be born, our gender, and to whom we will be born. So my dear if that's true then for some reason you chose to be born into the day and age. Maybe you'll be abducted by aliens, put into stasis and awaked by The Doctor on Voyager. Afterall it happened to Amelia Earhart.

Our soceity as we know it will clapse and than we will become like elves and wildmen living in the woods and I will be so happy because dude I love the outdoors and elves and tree houses and other crap like barbaric outdoor cultures do.

With any luck in 40,000 years we will have overcome our problems of humankind and will have technology we can't even dream about now!

space exploration would be great. but being around today in our times of many changes. is a pretty cool time too. just think about the leaps and bounds technology has taken in just our short lifetime so far. think about what will happen in the rest of our lifetime. that and i am CONNOR MCCLEOUD OF THE CLAN MCCLEOUD, and there can BE ONLY ONE. IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER. :laugh:

Just making another pass so I can just stare at Xeroc's Avatar, it's just mesmerizing. :bow::dude:

Futures are unlimited, given the infinite possibilities of the usual multiverse...

40, 000 years forward may be an interesting time as are such other times...

Or maybe not...