Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Away Time

Wow. My time has drained away.

We might make a few modifications in the Wheel of Fortune. I might try to get another mod to help me rap this up. Or we might just drop it (that will be the last choice).

I should have some more time in the next few days if all goes well but we will see.

May/June my time will be gone. I'm pretty sure of that. But we'll see how it all works out --- how my time works out.

Positive News -- I'm pretty sure I will be host a chat room trivia session next Saturday or the Saturday after that. (Unless something else comes up)

So we can look forward to that!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I should have some more time in the next few days if all goes well but we will see.

May/June my time will be gone. I'm pretty sure of that. But we'll see how it all works out --- how my time works out.

What do you mean your time will be gone?

There are a few reasons. One of which includes a move. I'll be moving to another state in early-mid May. Once I'm in my new home I'll have a ton of work. Right now I'm just going to a small community college but in my new state I want to go to 4-year College. Right now I'm doing my search for that College. I also have to search for a new job (I'm actually thinking about getting some training in radio broadcasting before I go to a 4-year College and work in Talk-Radio for a bit).

Then there are other things I want to do . . . buy a brand new car, some new furniture, and the like . . . .

So I'll be busy, lol

Master Q

Wow..No kidding you'll be busy..Good luck with the move and the new college..And everything else too..!!

We'll miss you, master_q. Good luck with everything. :grin:

I'm not leaving yet!

But I might have to leave earlier then I thought I would. I'm having some family problems. A member of my family is very ill.

I'm going to ask a mod to take over the Wheel of Fortune. In a week I'll be back and try to make up a chat room trivia session and add a few question to the forum....

Master Q

I guess we will have to finish this up on the 21st when I come back. This week I'm going to be staying over in aunt's house to help. Ummm....there seems to be a bit of confusion in one or two PMs that I got. When I come back to my home and come back here at StarTrekFans.net on the 21st we will continue "Wheel of Fortune" and do our best to finish it up in that week....... When May comes I'll be away for about two months (because of a move). When we get close to May I'll try to arrange something with a few of the other mods to fill that two month period. So once I leave for those two months - starting May -- I'll be back sometime in July.

I appreciate the well-wishes concerning the move and the illness in my family very much, thank you. My aunt is getting better but she needs a lot of help because she is very weak. I'll be heading over to her home in about a hour.

Again thanks for the support ------ I'll be back in about a week <_<

Master Q

Hello I'm back

I wish my vacation time was actually used for a vacation but that's how it goes.

Because my aunt came out of the hospital and needed a lot of help and I had a week off I then decided to help out. However I did get some time to rest at my aunt's house.

Ok . . . .

Here's What's Happening for the Official Trivia....

Wheel of Fortune:

I was thinking back and forth if I should finish it up this week or just forget it and do some regular trivia questions. I don't really have any interest in finishing it up so I'm just going to add up the points that have already been made and solve the puzzles. Just a bit ago I made up a few questions and I will post them after I solve all the Wheel of Fortune puzzles.

Chat Room:

We will most likely have a session on the 27th of this month.

In the next few days I'll get some questions ready. I hope all of you come.

I have not yet been to the new chat room --- so I'll be checking it out in a bit. Hopefully we can still record the session to a transcript.

That's basically it.

Ummm.... Also I'll contact a few of the mods and try to arrange something so that when I'm gone in May/June the trivia will still continue. (Better to do it early then later)

Thanks everyone!

Master Q

Spring Cleaning

Just like the Trek News forum I will be doing some spring cleaning here too. The only thing I will do is get a brand new welcome/rule topic and points/rank topic in the next few days.

I'll be going in a little bit for the day. I hope everyone has a great evening!

Master Q