Sign in to follow this  
Neelix the cat

Captain of the 8TH series.

Who would you like to see head the 8th series?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see head the 8th series?

• Captain Wesley Crusher
    • Captain Naomi Wildman
    • Captain Icheb
    • Captain Alexander Rochenko
    • Captain Jake Sisko
    • Captain Nog
    • Captain Molly O'Brien
    • Other

Ok say down the track, if the 8th or so series revived a past child star to head the series and be the Captain of whatever ship was involved, who would you like that to be?

Before you reply with ' but Jake didn't want to enter Starfleet' or ' wesley is in another plane of existence' it is Star Trek, anything is possible ( remember Wesley magically appeared in Nemesis ).

Some interesting choices..I would never vote for Wesley for anything.. :dude: I almost went with Nog or Jake. That would be great..But in the end I was drawn to Captain Molly O'Brien..Don't really know why..It's an intriquing answer..We know nothing about her except she's an O'Brien..!

I voted other. I think Marissa from the TNG episode Disaster would be a good future captain. She really kept her wits about her showing she has the stuff it takes to be one of StarFleets' finest. lol

Hmm I did like the Molly choice but I went with other. If they did another series set just after Enterprise with the NCC-29 (or something like that) I might like to see Reed as a captain. I think he's got the stuff to make a good one. He just has the right attitude (although he would need a little maturing)

QSMB would make a GREAT captain! She would be sooooo cool! She would always have her poodle, Pippin, close by and everyone would be all "AAAAHHHH! A tribble." and she'd say "No, it's a dog!" She'd call everyone sweetheart, even the Borg. And she'd have awesome parties on the holodeck. The bridge on her ship would have cupholders and a kick-a** surround sound system. Whenever her ship would be under attack she'd be all "Wait a sec, I need to turn on my fight music" which would probably be some late 70s punk rock. She'd watch old episodes of SNL with John Beluishi or Chis Farley on the viewscreen when it doesn't need to be used for anything else. She'd love to blow stuff up. And most important of all, she'd flirt more than Kirk(except she'd flirt with guys instead of girls, duh) All around, QSMB would be a cool captain. :dude:

I was torn between Wesley and Icheb, but just the fact that I've seen a bit more of Wesley in life/death situations puts him over the top with me. Aside from those listed, I'd like to see Reed as a Captain as well, along with Kim, Trip, and *sniff* Data.

Hmmm, top choices from the list would be Icheb, Naomi, and Molly, though Takara brought up a good point with that Marissa gal. Dunno :dude: .

Assuming we get an 8th series, I'd like to see Captain Wesley Crusher. I know a lot of people didn't like the character, but I feel he had a lot of potentional and still does. I sincerely hope Will Weaton returns as Wesley in the next TNG movie, if there is one, or another Trek movie or episode.

I could see Naomi Wildman, Icheb, and Nog becoming Starfleet Captains in time, but Alexander Rochenko, Jake Sisko, and Molly O'Brien have showed no interrest in Starfleet and Alexander joined the Klingon Imperial Fleet, so that kind'a rules him out.

Ya know, Worf would make a good captain. he has done some growing up, some soul searching, and is ready for a command of his own. closest he ever got to commaning a starship was irregular stints commanding the Defiant.

Captain Nog for me (isn't there a DS9 episode in which Nog appears as Captain or Commander or something? *scratches head* VBG as our DS9 expert knows that, I'm sure :grin: ).

I never ever want to see Wesley Crusher as a captain. That would shatter my faith in Starfleet. :assimilated:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Forget Wesley. Captain Nog, the first Ferengi in Starfleet, as a captain of a new series would be a great idea. A book would be a more likely scenario though and one which some writer somewhere should consider.

I voted for Icheb .....not sure why...I think they could have done more

with his character..... i liked him.... :wow:

Captain Nog for me (isn't there a DS9 episode in which Nog appears as Captain or Commander or something?

Yep, in 'The Visitor' we see, in an alternate timeline where Ben Sisko is killed, Nog as a Captain commanding the moth-balled Defiant years later. Interestingly the StarFleet crew, including the much older Jadzia Dax et all, are wearing the same uniforms as those in 'All Good Things...'

And yes I voted for Nog.