Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Enterprise-J

Would you like to see the Enterprise-J more?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Enterprise-J more?

• Yes
    • No
    • Perhaps....

320x240.jpg

I thought the Enterprise-J rocked....

400 years from 2154, the Expanse has expanded to 50,000 light-years, and it seems like the Sphere-Builders are back....

Btw, was it the Battle of Procyon 5 that was the name of the fight between the Federation and the Sphere-Builders that Daniels and Archer viewed?

Btw cast your vote in....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:huh: :bag::bow::assimilated:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

I loved seeing the ENT-J and Daniels.

It would be nice if they showed it again, but I will be satisfied as long as Daniels appear from time to time.

What? What episode is this in?

Star Trek: Enterprise episode "Azati Prime", a very good episode, I might add....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

does anyone have a pic of the ent-j?

I'd want one....

I wonder who captain's her (the Enterprise-J).....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

It was great...what you could see of it.

Harry it was in Enterprise...Azati Prime...you don't like that

show ...remember! :assimilated::bag::bow:

lol

:huh:  :rofl:  :huh:

Hmmm, something seems very weird about those elephants.....

Maybe it's because they only appear when you're drunk.....

*gets back on topic*

Hmmm, maybe it will because the Enterprise-J takes place in an alternate timeline that we won't be able to see it.... Unless it isn't.....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

B) :bag::bow::assimilated:

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

I was happy to NOT see much of the Enterprise-J because it was a moot point to the story. They showed us enough to belive that what was happening was happening. Anymore would have taken away from the impact of the events of the present. This however, does not mean that I think it would be inappropriate to see the Ent-J more in a different situation of a different episode. So I vote perhaps.

Yeah, I think it would be cool.

Heres a picture, you can kind of see a schematic on the panel behind Archer. The nacelles are kinda ugly though.

Click for Spoiler:

320x240.jpg

I'm an idiot, I went to all the trouble to find this picture and I didn't look to see if anyone had already posted it. :)

Edited by Captain Holland

ENTERPRISE-J !

-------------------

Yes it would've been nice to see more of the Ship but at least the Schematics behind Daniel and Archer gives u a Rough picture of what it looks like and the (Nacelles look awesome in my opinion) somewhat similar to the Nacelles in ENTERPRISE-E ("i'm all for very streamlined STARSHIPS in the ENTERPRISE Lineage")just curious in 400 years who that Captain would be!

:) :) :) :(

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

While the Enterprise J was an "interesting" looking ship, I can not say that I would like to see her again. I dont know how it would fit into another story.

:cool:

Stardate:214186.9

I would like to see it again.I wonder who the captain is and what class the Ncc-1701-J is.I also wonder what happened to E-I?Is good to know the Enterprise Lineage will continue past E though

It looks too muc like the sovereign class..... the design team is getting lazy.....

I'm still undecided.

On the one hand seeing the future Ent ROCKS my ST world, it's fantastic to get a glimpse of the The Undiscovered Country (The Future) on ENT. That IS the future the TCW is being fought to change/preserve but on the other hand this material may be being wasted on a series. I wonder if the material would be better suited for feature films set IN the future and looking BACK in time. :dude: Help!

I thought that image on the Enterprise J was actually a historical picture of an older Enterprise. I have never been one to pick up on the subtle nuances of the different ships very quickly. After seeing the pic again here it seems the design is closer to the NX-01 than the later ships like in TNG. On the other hand I think it is really cool looking. I like the way the nacelles strike out at a dramatic angle. It's not unlikely that they designed the Enterprise J after older ships.Taking older elements and combining them with modern design. It happens all the time with cars so why not starships.

Oh sorry, I voted for perhaps.. As long as it can be intelligently worked into a good story I would love to see it again.

Edited by archerfan

The ship looked pretty cool, I don't know about those nacelles, they look pretty weak but it's still only a schematic.

One thing I wondered that if that was a Prometheus-class does that mean their design will last 400 years? That's pretty dependable! but then I guess a Prometheus-class vessel always is

I voted perhaps, because I would like to see a future Star Trek Series with the Enterprise J, but not necessarily in the current Enterprise series.

I voted yes, I think the all of the TCW, the expanse, and the sphere builders are all interesting! A new series after enterprise in the 26th centure would also be interesting!

No offense, but from the pic u guys showed,

it looks like a big fat ship with

- The NX-01's back shiveled & squeezed for the back

- & the Galaxy Class's saucer for the front.

doesn't look anything spactaculor, looks more like an older Class then the Galaxy Class. Rather then a 5 times newer then the Sovereign Class.

Is there a better view of it?

The ship looked pretty cool, I don't know about those nacelles, they look pretty weak but it's still only a schematic.

One thing I wondered that if that was a Prometheus-class does that mean their design will last 400 years?  That's pretty dependable!  but then I guess a Prometheus-class vessel always is

Prometheus? do u even know what that ship look like?

Its 100% nothing like it. Prometheus have a triangle shape front, not a big fat saucer like the Galaxy's & the nacelle is soo skinny looking.

no offense intended, :huh:

but from the way u guys describe in words, is totally different from that picture you showed. :huh:

I'm confused

One thing I wondered that if that was a Prometheus-class does that mean their design will last 400 years?  That's pretty dependable!  but then I guess a Prometheus-class vessel always is

Prometheus? do u even know what that ship look like?

Its 100% nothing like it. Prometheus have a triangle shape front, not a big fat saucer like the Galaxy's & the nacelle is soo skinny looking.

no offense intended, :huh:

but from the way u guys describe in words, is totally different from that picture you showed. :huh:

I'm confused

I think I know what he was trying to say:

In the episode, when Archer walked over to the "viewscren" on the Enterprise-J, he viewed part of a battle - one of the ships that did a flyby past the viewscreen (just before the "dramatic" pause for effect where both Archer and Daniels stare at the viewscreen) looked A LOT like a Prometheus class. In fact the resembleance was so close that it either WAS a Prometheus class, or somthing that very much desended from it.

Edited by Shuttle

Well 1 thing we do know, in the

29th century Fed ships are more triangle shape as shown by the Relativity.

31st Century humans [no more called Federation] uses pocket dimension type ships. it looks small in the outside but huge from the inside.

:P