Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A l t e r E g o

Your favorite Game?

Mine is the "which do you prefer?" game started by Shrek :martok:

I almost closed that game at 1000 posts thinking it had run it's course but WOW! :b-day: Here it is closing in on 2000!

I liked the word association game. Don't like games that require alot of knowlege about a certain subject. I like games anyone can play without studying for. :martok: Unless , of course, it's just about common knowlege.

I'm kinda partial to the 'Star Trek Word Chain'..Although that one has kinda died out now..I should try to resurrect it..!!

Mine is the "which do you prefer?" game started by Shrek  :martok:

I almost closed that game at 1000 posts thinking it had run it's course but WOW! :b-day: Here it is closing in on 2000!

I have to agree with you. That game isn't about any one topic it can be about anything.

Mine is the "which do you prefer?" game started by Shrek  :garak:

I almost closed that game at 1000 posts thinking it had run it's course but WOW! :wow: Here it is closing in on 2000!

Same here, though I'd give special mention to Kyalia's "Dream Teams" and Abakai's "I'm a Doctor, not a...". Neither went for 10 pages or anything, but they had great concepts IMO.

My FAV is screen name game i like looking in the members list to see all the diffrent and funny names...i think my old friend T;MIR STARTED IT

I like the Star Trek episode name game and the STF screen name game. :garak:

AHHHH..... games.... so relaxing I'd also like to add all the games mentioned above to my favorite games list...