Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

New New Avatar

wait it changed? what did it look like?

It was a picture of the Delta Vega industrial complex just now, and before that I originally had a pic from TOS with the Enterprise in orbit of a red planet, then JUST the Enterprise and now I have a picture of the Enterprise firing phasers.

Even I find it confusing! :wow:

wait it changed? what did it look like?

It was a picture of the Delta Vega industrial complex just now, and before that I originally had a pic from TOS with the Enterprise in orbit of a red planet, then JUST the Enterprise and now I have a picture of the Enterprise firing phasers.

Even I find it confusing! :wow:

but what did it look like when Alterego said " It has an industrial charm"?

It was a matte painting of the Delta Vega industrial complex from the OS episode, um... er... Devil in the Dark?

That one was from Where No Man Has Gone Before, however it has been used and amended several times for different episodes. (The problems of a small budget!!)

Where no Man Has Gone before was my first choice but then I went with my second guess but I was right either way, the benefits of a small budget! :wow:

Love the new avatar!

Thank You.

I was looking at yours and it made me wonder if Captain Archer is standing in the Tardis!! ;)

What is Tardis?

OMG, that does look like the Tardis!

Do you remember Teagan? for i think...7 or was she from Dr. who 6?

I believe Teagan was with the 5th Doctor, but my personal field of interest is in 1960s television, hence I prefer the Hartnell and Troughton episodes. Mind you I do like the Pertwee and early Baker ones as well!!!

What is Tardis?

TARDIS means Time and Relative Dimentions in Space

Sign in to follow this