Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

PLOT SPOILERS

Click for Spoiler:

"Berman revealed that in the episode "E2", Archer's Enterprise will encounter an Enterprise from three generations in the future. If the show returns for another season, he said, it will continue to develop arc storylines."

This part intrigues me. 3 generations couldn't really refer to the J, so which one exactly? The original one seen on the wall in TMP? Maybe even April/Pike's?

Can't wait to see it, though.

Edited by Ace

Click for Spoiler:

T'Pol addicted to Trellium-D??? What the?? How? How is getting it in her blood stream?

Click for Spoiler:

maybe they are still experimenting with it - but its not a big experiment for a plot in an episode.....maybe that has to be explained:

"We have been trying since we began"

thatd explain it for me :huh:

I am glad they are at least planning season 4. Interesting explanations...I want to see if they can really work that out.

given that the other vulcans had been driven mad by trillium-d, it makes sense that this is a possible reason for her emotional outbursts. how is it getting into her blood? who said it had to enter her blood stream? perhaps it works like radiation...or like lead paint...soaked in through skin.

i'm actually more interested in the development of P'Nar syndrome. JMHO...

:garak:

E2

Click for Spoiler:

3 Generations in the Future could be Enterprise-B. If I recall a Generation is about 40 years, so 3 generations would be 120 or so years in the future. This puts it close to 1701-B times. The thought that it could be Robert April's or Christopher Pike's 1701 is interesting too but I would think they will try to bring it closer to the TOS/TNG era rather then pre-TOS. Just a thought though.

As for the Trellium D

Click for Spoiler:

T'Pol apparently was so knocked out by the strength of her emotional reactions in Impulse that she began to experiment with Trellium D.

She has become addicted not to the substance, but to the emotions they let her experience.

This is according to Morpheous, the insider provider who is 99% accurate.

As for the Trellium D

Click for Spoiler:

T'Pol apparently was so knocked out by the strength of her emotional reactions in Impulse that she began to experiment with Trellium D.

She has become addicted not to the substance, but to the emotions they let her experience.

This is according to Morpheous, the insider provider who is 99% accurate.

Interesting. Is there a link?

E2

Click for Spoiler:

3 Generations in the Future could be Enterprise-B. If I recall a Generation is about 40 years, so 3 generations would be 120 or so years in the future. This puts it close to 1701-B times. The thought that it could be Robert April's or Christopher Pike's 1701 is interesting too but I would think they will try to bring it closer to the TOS/TNG era rather then pre-TOS. Just a thought though.

Stardate:214189.9

I know this probably wont happen but heres a little plot im made up for E2 that would be really awsome

Click for Spoiler:

Nx-01 gets transported 3 generations into the future by Daniels and meets the Enterprise B.They encounter the Enterprise right when it is rescuing people from a unknown "anamoly".Enterprise's mission is to stop say the Xindi,or the sphere builders from disrupting a historical event that happens here, namely the entering of the Nexus by one James Tiberious Kirk.Enterprise succeeds and the episode closes out with Kirk seeing this unknown ship before the nexus strikes.

80 years later just before he dies Kirk finally remebers what the name of that ship was he saw before he entered the nexus.In bewilderment he relizes it was.........the Enterprise.Kirk utters the words "Oh my" and dies.

Dont mind me.I just love tying things together.kI know it would be really cheesy but oh well.

E2

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

120 years would take us to 2274, 3 years after the 1st movie. It's possible they run into the Ent-B, but unlikely. My guess is that this "3 generations into the future Enterprise" will be the NX-01 lost in the past, then the current NX-01 encounters the old NX-01 from the future on it's 3rd generation. It could work, what if the NX-01 is destroyed and they get the older, repaired NX-01 from the 3rd generation crew?

Click for Spoiler:

Quote from Trinneergirl -

"T'Pol apparently was so knocked out by the strength of her emotional reactions in Impulse that she began to experiment with Trellium D."

I could really see that. She was obviously really bothered that her problems with the chemical were endangering Enterprise. It would make sense for her to experiment with it to try to build up an immunity or tolerance to it. Poor T'Pol, the Expanse really doesn't like Vulcans, does it?

But isn't a generation technically 20 to 30 years?

You don't usually start having babies at 40 (no offense)

Click for Spoiler:

In E2 (E squared). The ship is not from the future but is the NX-01 that was somehow sent back 150 years and is now crewed by the offspring of the current crew..

Click for Spoiler:

Quote from Trinneergirl -   

"T'Pol apparently was so knocked out by the strength of her emotional reactions in Impulse that she began to experiment with Trellium D."

I could really see that.  She was obviously really bothered that her problems with the chemical were endangering Enterprise.  It would make sense for her to experiment with it to try to build up an immunity or tolerance to it.  Poor T'Pol, the Expanse really doesn't like Vulcans, does it? 

When I first read the spoilers I had the same thought:

Click for Spoiler:

T'pol became accidentally addicted by trying to build immunity - that would make sense and demonstrate character. But other things I have read indicates that isn't how it happened. We'll see.

It would be a bit weird to see the Ent. crew interacting with people from the TOS era, but interesting. Actually, the mix of our idea of future technology and that of the TOS viewers' era would look even weirder.

Has anyone else noticed that IBM makes the monitors for Ent. I think one of them actually had the IBM logo on it if you look at it closely. I didn't, but just happened to see it.

You don't usually start having babies at 40 (no offense)

Not everyone meets prince(ss) charming when they're 22 years old. 150 years in the future with advances in medicine and presumably infertility, people might in fact be more prone to wait to have children after they've done the career thing. They would probably live a bit longer on average so they'd be more comfortable waiting knowing that they could have a long life with their kids even if they did start at 40.

BIG E2 SPOILER

Click for Spoiler:

Morpheus says we meet Archer's granddaughter, Karyn, the offspring of his child with an alien woman the NX-01 rescues at some point in the future and we also meet the future Enterprise's captain--Lorian--a half human/half Vulcan. He is T'Pol's son, presumably with Trip. The actor they have cast has blondish graying hair and big blue eyes. Since Vulcans have longer life spans the timing works out. Lorian is supposedly a troubled soul.