Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

LOTB puts shoes on cows

He had a bad response to his 'COWS WITH GUNS' post, I thought this might help him out. That one had absolutely nothing to do with Startrek, but this one does, because he's a member here, now it does, understand? Guilt by association again. :P

He had a bad response to his  'COWS WITH GUNS' post, I thought this might help him out.  That one had absolutely nothing to do with Startrek, but this one does, because he's a member here, now it does, understand? Guilt by association again. :P

What are you talking about? ;)

I think I understand. This forum is about LOTB. LOTB is a Star Trek Fan, and is a member of Startrekfans.net, so therefore, this post is, in a loose way, about Star Trek...In think.

I think I understand. This forum is about LOTB. LOTB is a Star Trek Fan, and is a member of Startrekfans.net, so therefore, this post is, in a loose way, about Star Trek...In think.

If that is the case, it belongs in "Off Topic" as it has nothing to do with the Trek movies.

you'd have to talk to the mods about that one. I think Spacetigger (who at the time of this post is viewing this forum) could move it for ya.

Still having trouble making sense of things LOTB? It's just that pesky confusion problem again. ;)

Click for Spoiler:

av-812.jpg

It's food....

Er, what is this post about??? :clap:

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

:clap: hehehehe

Ok i see someone is too purky..Another does not have a sense of humor...and people are confused

:clap: Hi jeanway