Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nemesis

Blizzards are fun

The driver was probably driving too fast anyway.

I loved blizzards as a kid and I misss them so, we must only drive 2 hours to reach snow but the road there is a 2 lane highway and the traffic snarls negate any fun to be had from going so we never do. I want a blizzard here!

Big Bear?

No Julian, it's closer than BB.

I'm so with Jim on this. Give me a warm day and the sun on my shoulders. Cold just makes my nose run. I'd rather be able to go out in a tank top in February. sunshine.gif

But being able to go out in a tank top in Feb means living on the face of the sun in July lol

I'm so with Jim on this. Give me a warm day and the sun on my shoulders. Cold just makes my nose run. I'd rather be able to go out in a tank top in February. sunshine.gif

But being able to go out in a tank top in Feb means living on the face of the sun in July lol

True, but that's what AC's and swamp coolers are for. :(

True, but that's what AC's and swamp coolers are for. :)

And in the winter that's what Heaters and Sweat Shirts are for lol. Besides how much fun is it to cuddle up in front of a fire on a hot summer night? :( lol

True, but that's what AC's and swamp coolers are for. :)

And in the winter that's what Heaters and Sweat Shirts are for lol. Besides how much fun is it to cuddle up in front of a fire on a hot summer night? :( lol

Most houses around here don't have fireplaces. lol Pools are more common. I miss San Diego though. Nice and mild year round. *sigh*

Oh and if anyone is wondering, that is "Keiths" beer. The pride of Nova Scotia, and the most popular domestic import in Canada Woohoo!

Thanks for the pics! I LOVE SNOW!!!! :) Winter is my favorite season of the year. The landscape is changes day after day. The child comes out of me and simplies yell "SNOW!!" Your pics remind of Buffalo's blizzards and snow storms. Living in Japan I real miss Buffalo's winters. :(

Thanks for the pics!  I LOVE SNOW!!!! :) Winter is my favorite season of the year.  The landscape is changes day after day.  The child comes out of me and simplies yell "SNOW!!"  Your pics remind of Buffalo's blizzards and snow storms.  Living in Japan I real miss Buffalo's winters. :roflmao:

Yeah Buffalo had similar winters as us. You must love Japan though seems like a great place.

Thanks for the pics!  I LOVE SNOW!!!! :) Winter is my favorite season of the year.  The landscape is changes day after day.  The child comes out of me and simplies yell "SNOW!!"  Your pics remind of Buffalo's blizzards and snow storms.  Living in Japan I real miss Buffalo's winters. :roflmao:

Yeah Buffalo had similar winters as us. You must love Japan though seems like a great place.

It is a cool place, but very expense to live here. I really do miss Buffalo's winters. Where I live in Japan it may snow once or twice a year with just dusting of snow. Last year there was enough snow to build a very small snowman (or person for the political correct people out there :) )