Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Feature Added

I've installed a new feature, you may have noticed it right above the Moon picture in my posts where normally the Trivia Rank would be.

If you go into your Profile you can select the country you are from and your nations flag will be displayed on all of your posts the way you see the US flag on mine.

Yes, very cool! :garak: Mine coming right up.

:wow:

Edited by 3 of 7

I changed the flags (most of them anyway). I've updated them so they are animated now. So far I've converted about 130+ of the 190+ flags, I'll get to the other 60+ shortly.

I just noticed the flags are 'waving', I'm sure they didn't do that from the start. VBG, been tinkering around some more? Nice finishing touch!

I just noticed the flags are 'waving', I'm sure they didn't do that from the start. VBG, been tinkering around some more? Nice finishing touch!

LOL Look at the post that I posted 1 minute before you :bag::bow:

LOL Look at the post that I posted 1 minute before you :bag::bow:

Oops, I missed that post, our posts were a minute apart. :assimilated: But I WAS right! :huh:

Too bad you can't make mine super huge...or give me a pic of the first Navy Jack in there...that'd be cool...

Jim, just find a picture of the 1st Navy Jack and out it in your sig, or as your Avatar. by the way, these are totally cool. now I can stop guessing where people are from.