Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Watching X-men on DVD, and having coffee and a headache.

aint that off the Yahoo avatars? Looks like it....

306164[/snapback]

It does not.

Finished an Alfred Bester short-story set in 1981 about the two last people in the world dwelling in Manhatten... [Made in 1963].

post-812-1095566621.gif

Talking to my beloved Maria, aka freek for you loungers from st.com, and waiting for cold medicine to kick in and make my head stop spinning.

Planning world domination..

No, not really I am just kidding.

Anyways. Actually I am getting ready to get back to work on a project that is one day going to be a gift for my niece. I just hope I finish before she graduates high school, (LOL, she is only about 3 months old right now)

That and I am probably going to watch tv at the same time.

Resting before I go pay the rest of my bills that I have in Japan.

Click For Spoiler
I am missing ASTRO! :biggrin:

listening to Rob Zombie techno, yet again, drinking Sparkling Grape Juice out of the bottle and feeling loopy from the cold medicine....I'm not addicted to it, I swear :biggrin:

Drinking coffee while i put my feet up on my desk its another busy day at work :biggrin:

Watching "Bram Stoker's Dracula" - again.  :) 

306549[/snapback]

HEY!! THat was what I was doing at about 2am today!! True I only watched a little of it before finally falling asleep :) Only to wake up about two hours later.

Right now.... eating a couple more Cadburry mini creme eggs, and then heading out to the school to turn in my Dr's note saying I will be out of class & lab until next week.

Then coming home and trying to clean up the house, kinda a mess since my mom & I have been really ill for almost two weeks.

Putting my shoes on and getting ready to take debbie to the hospital for her ultra-sound :)