Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

ST.com migration celebration chat.

I am wondering if we could have a 3 day festivle like event to celebrate the great migration from startrek.com to here. The dates would be january 7th-january 10th. the days when most of the reffuges came here.

*master q or another mod please bump this up when it gets around the time*

and have no spammers and we could do all this other stuff. Talk about the great spam and tribble hai wars and praise the chat room gods.

Hehe cool i jumped ship on the 6th i think i will pop in and see how many of the old lounge rats show up,it could be fun mabe we should invite CLEETUS :sweatdrop:

Edited by hangon

Hehe cool i jumped ship on the 6th i think i will pop in and see how many of the old lounge rats show up,it could be fun mabe we should invite CLEETUS :)

249040[/snapback]

mabe we should invite CLEETUS :b-day:

:nod: *begins writing up Hangs court-marshall* :sweatdrop:

Righteous. :sweatdrop: I jumped the ship probably round the 11th of January... After ye olde lounge's public link got severed in 8 January 2004, some Thursday...

It still existed thereafter, but it later on, disappeared..... I'm glad I found this place. :nod: :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hehe cool i jumped ship on the 6th i think i will pop in and see how many of the old lounge rats show up,it could be fun mabe we should invite CLEETUS :laugh:

249040[/snapback]

mabe we should invite CLEETUS :laugh:

:blink: *begins writing up Hangs court-marshall* :laugh:

249236[/snapback]

LMAO ok mabe that one would be pushing it :laugh:

The Chat is this friday, time will either be 7 or 8 PM central U.S. Time. If you people have issues with it than please leave a message here and than we can make the time appropriate for almost everybody

~*RK*~

Yes! anythign but cleetus gag, that would be awful, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, who is cleetus for us newbies?????!!?!? Edited by Spockstellaiter

Yes! anythign but cleetus gag, that would be awful, ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, who is cleetus for us newbies?????!!?!?

294285[/snapback]

Never went to StarTrek.Com huh? Back before the days of the new boards cleetus (<just one of "his"[?] many SNs) used to attack there (mostly on the weekends) spamming entire boards to the point of there being no use anyone staying around while he was engaged, normal conversation would be impossible. During the weekdays (while admin was present) his attacks would take the form of his using cloned SNs thus causing disruption and war by pretending to be other members.

I'd hardly call it a great migration to here. I rarely see anyone from the Lounge in the chat room here. Most former Loungers can be found in several MSN groups. Anyway, there is also talk about a reunion of sorts of former Loungers at the StarTrek.com site in the Ready Room this Sunday at 6 pm est. By the way, the one discussed here for Friday.......what is that in est?