Sign in to follow this  
Voyager recruit

E.T.s...ARE THEY REAL TO YOU?

Do you accept, that as a fact, beings from another star system(or perhaps another dimension/universe) have indeed visited our planet...and may be? A question for the ages...or an obvious one?....

I'm baaaaaack!! Hi, guys! Had some technical problems which kept me away from here, but it's nice to return-and to see someone finally posting to this!Thanks to all of you. Hey, Van Roy...maybe those human visitors you speak of, are descendents of fellowbeings, whom the Preservers took away long ago...heh. Seriously, though....consider, that our universe is VAST.....almost more galaxies out there than one can imagine...and to think that there is not other life, if one has that particular notion...sorry, don't agree there. As to visitation, yes, I believe. The CE3K issue is I think the most hotly debated, and critiqued element of the phenomenon, with some claiming that those who say they were taken by E.T.'s in actuality had some sort of situation in which this all is just occuring in their minds...experincing something that puts a label of 'aliens' upon something very earthbound, and internal. That could be a compeling argument-but I still go down on the side of those who say that their experience was REAL. And there are the CREDIBLE accounts, of those who claim to have been witness to an actual UFO...police officers, for ex, who are trained to observe a situation....there have been many sightings, some not the real thing, but, I think there are enough to give us pause to look up...and wonder about THEM. I even heard one time a story told, the radio program ''Coast to Coast'' which no doubt some of you are familiar with, by some people who claim to have seen beings that would make the 'Greys' look plain....some strange stuff; which leads me to wonder, as well, about what other dimensions may exist beyong our own universe-beyond theBiblical dimensions for all who believe, of Heaven and Hell....Shakespeare got it right....there is more than is dreamt of ....

I would be very arrogant and close-minded of us to think that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. Whether they are more advanced and have visited Earth or not is a matter of contention. If we are the most advanced life form in the universe the universe is in a lot of trouble (see Van Roy). If there are more advanced beings and they have visited the Earth their opinion of humans can't be too good as we are the only species on the planet that preys upon itself.

Personally I believe that they have visited this rock in space and wonder about whether we will survive ourselves.

While I do believe there is or has been or will be other intelligent life in the universe - that doesn't translate into earthly visitations. The universe is vast (and that is an understatement).

There is no actual evidence of an alien visitation - even less an abduction. The alien abduction story - paralysis, something in the room etc is identical to other legends which have been around for thousands of years which are usually atttributed to a very real phenomena called "sleep paralysis." The identity of the something in the room has changed from evil spirits or witches to aliens to keep up with the times. And it has been aided by the entertainment industry.

I read (or partly read) a rather interesting book about the Blue Book project and investigation into UFO sightings - it was rather technical in parts but the parts I could read were interesting. If there really were visitations - I can't help but believe there would be some physical evidence - charred grass, or broken trees or unexplained materials. I don't doubt people have seen things they don't understand and a military involvement only fuels the flame but still it is open to speculation and no actual evidence.

That is not to say I wouldn't like to know what really happened at Roswell,NM or Kecksburg PA etc