Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen of Borg

Happy Birthday VBG!

13 posts in this topic

I'm surprised to see I'm the first to say this (maybe unless it's somewhere else), but happy birthday :biggrin:

:biggrin: :P :b-day::elephant::elephant:

Happy 40th!

It's a great day to have a birthday! Have a wonderful one!

bullwhip.gif

Thanks everyone. I've been complaining about us not getting any snow for a while now so I guess God wanted to give me a B-Day gift...

This is shortly after midnight lol

IMG_1313.JPG

Happy birthday :b-day: VBG! HAve a great birthday and thanks again for all you do for us! :cheers:

They say that 40 is the new 30, or something like that! Happy Birthday!

( Now when you reach 50......that's middle age. Some of us have been there for some time....)

Thanks again everyone. A pretty uneventful day, it snowed all day (for the most part) but 99.99% of it didn't stick. It was still nice to see the snow in the air.

Happy Birthday belatedly!We had a share-some more than others-of the white stuff-and it's supposed to be in the 60's in two days! Won't miss the twenty-and-lower night temps here! And, hey, VB-watch out for any stray Breen, who may have time-travelled back, and found somewhere to nest a while!

Happy Belated Birthday VBG! Sorry but that Snow you didnt get I did :b-day: And it Stay here! We had about 2-4 inches of that White stuff, Next time I put out that BIG fans and blow it your way. :cheers: