Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

What do you..

I drive a classic '87 Turbo Dodge Omni, I've got a cd player in it, two 6.5's, two 6 by 9's, and a 15" subwoofer, it's just got a new paint job, a deep blue, with tinted blue windows, chrome fender trims, and the most comfortable seats you'll ever sit on, those are stock though

:bow: I have two rides......My first is my Toyota Corolla. My second is my RV which is what I love the most......as it takes me to my vacation spots.........my GET AWAYS :bow::bow:

Trust me you don't want to know. It's big, old and ugly. Let's just leave it at that. :bow:

88 Mercury Tracer ( I have had that car since after my high school graduation-1998), everyone keeps trying to get me to get a new car...but the problem is I really like my car(even with all of its problems)

I drive in the back seat of my mum's royal blue toyota 1999 corolla conquest. i've noticed that heaps of people have them. in a typical driving day, i might see about 5 of them exactly the same

A beautifully broken-in 1988 Honda Accord. It's the 2-door/hatch back model which to my knowledge they don't make in Accords anymore. It looks like a space ship and 4 of 5 geers still work! I call her the Falcon. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts!

A beautifully broken-in 1988 Honda Accord. It's the 2-door/hatch back model which to my knowledge they don't make in Accords anymore. It looks like a space ship and 4 of 5 geers still work! I call her the Falcon. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts!

i bet it has a hole in the floor and u stuff it with an old jumper :rolleyes: its just a guess, but that's what my mum did with her old car.

me? when i get my license, i plan to buy a new car, preferably toyota

'96 Dodge Caravan, but I'm looking for something else. Ali and I are the only ones who ride in it now so it seems kinda big. I like the 'Jella' as Ali calls it, or VW Jetta, and a Ford Mustang. I really want the Mustang...always have, but my honey keeps pushing me towards the Jetta.

I had a Jetta once and named it Yoda, no it wasn't green. As most know, Yoda was a...Jetta Knight... *Ducking as things start flying* You should have heard my brother in law when I told him. He groaned and shook his head. I know, it's sad.

Katy

I drive in the back seat of my mum's royal blue toyota 1999 corolla conquest. i've noticed that heaps of people have them. in a typical driving day, i might see about 5 of them exactly the same

Everyone has my mom's car too, it seems! its a greenish blue volvo, and everyday, i'm like "theres my mom" and then they go past, and I'm like "ok, never mind..." for the 100th time that day :rolleyes:

My mom always has the common cars that everyone drives, and my dad gets the cars that no one has

The most important thing about my car is that it is paid for. I plan to keep it until it flips over it's back and waves its tires in the air (**that's how cockroaches die**). It is a 92 Civic . Considering my long daily commute it's been pretty good to me.

well right now i share a '97 nissan pathfinder with the wife, its generally been good but just had to drop a wad on it to fix a problem thats been plagueing us for months, and months, that nobody could find. other than that its pretty good. i miss my toys, i had 5 mustangs, a 69 firebird, a '78 Z28, a blazer, a ford F250, two chevelles, a monte carlo, a JEEP CJ5(i loved my jeep, topless),(thats convertable for you lamen,lol), a corsica(yuck), and best of all, my 85 yamaha FJ1100. i guess you can say im a motorhead, i miss my fast cars, and really miss my fast bike. after i finish my class this fall, and start working again, i really want to get a new YAMAHA FZ1, or an R1. then another car. i have a sickness, i need as many toys as i possibly could have. my wife hates me sometime. :rolleyes:

I have two rides My primary vehicle is a Red 94 Chevrolet Beretta (I love it), I also have a 92 Ford Tempo (I hate it) that I loan to my father so that he has transportation unless my Beretta is in the shop.

My parents drive a new black chevy cavalear... im in hopes of getting a silver viper, but its only a mear fantasy (loved the car on the tv show... is it really a car,?) Either that or the new Infinity.

;) I have two rides......My first is my Toyota Corolla.  My second is my RV which is what I love the most......as it takes me to my vacation spots.........my GET AWAYS :idea:  :o

Really? What year is the Toyota Corolla? I have a 91.

My parents drive a new black chevy cavalear... im in hopes of getting a silver viper, but its only a mear fantasy (loved the car on the tv show... is it really a car,?) Either that or the new Infinity.

the morphed silver viper, in the show viper as far as i know was just for that show. the closest viper that i know to it is the gts coupe. I LOVE THIS CAR. unfortunatley if you go to dodge.com the gts coupe, goes for about 90,000. otherwise i'd have one right now. :idea: i know i know, im dreaming(woke up drooling) :o

Guest johny speed

well, I dont drive yet, but I do have a car its an old classic british car.

its a Morris 1100 1963 model.

(very old) but very cheap insurence)