Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Harry Potter Poll

J.K. Rowling has revealed the title of the sixth Harry Potter book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. What do you think of this title?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. J.K. Rowling has revealed the title of the sixth Harry Potter book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. What do you think of this title?

• It's magical!
    • It's as bad as Voldemort!
    • She can call it Attack of the Clones?just finish it!

I just want her to finish. If she wants she can split the book into parts like they do in Asia. All I want is something to read.

"She can call it Attack of the Clones—just finish it!"

I liked the last one very much, hope that quality remains throughout the rest. How many more are planned?

I liked the last one very much, hope that quality remains throughout the rest. How many more are planned?

Well, 7 so far. Seven years of Hogwarts. Who knows what will happen afterwards...

I voted for "She can call it Attack of the Clones—just finish it!". I really enjoy the books and can't wait for the next instalment.

Me too, Delta =D I just hope it doesn't get delayed or anything. That would really be horrendous, because the books are already released so far apart.

And I'm from Asia -- but I've never heard of them splitting the books up. Is this true? I know they do this for the Wheel of Time books, though.

Well, Jo Rowling is now expecting a baby. But I believe that she is almost finished with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I fully anticipate that we'll see this sixth book next June.

As for Book 7, I've no doubt we'll have an horrendous "delay" on that one ... she's going to be all focused on the new baby and not on Harry for a while, I'll bet.

I wish I hadn't discovered these books until she was finished with all of them!

If you want to know more about Rowling and Harry Potter in general, checkout her official site: www.jkrowling.com. I think that's right. It's a nifty website if you are an HP fan!

I don't really care for Harry Potter...

:rolleyes: Don't like Harry Potter!?!? I thought "resistance was futile." :b-day: I'd say it's an age thing, i.e. maybe you're too old for it, but you are 24 years younger than me! (At least you are according to the birthdate you put in your profile.)

But, if I told you that I hated Star Wars (which I do) you might be aghast at that. And I'm the age of the most avid Star Wars fan ... I was 12 when it came out in the theatres in 1977 (or was it 1978?). Either way, I guess we all have our failings. :clap:

At least you like Trek, which to me is the most important factor!

Just finish the G D book.

I think that is pretty much the consensus of all the HP fans that I know!

Every time I see Jo Rowling in photos out on the town I just want to grab her and tell her to get the he!! back to work.

Hmm...I don't think the title's all that great...But then again, I once named a short story of mine, "The Creation of Destruction"...so, I'm not to criticize...

She could call it just about anything so long as she finishes it! I am not sure that I would like Attack of the Clones though... PLEASE HURRY UP JKR!!!!!! I am still having to tide myself over with the Harry Potter section of fanfiction.net!

I personaly couldn't care less about the title I just want to read it. Heck when Order of the Phoenix came out me and my best friend were up at 4 in the morning just to go to wal-mart so we could get it. But we had to wait till 5 so my mom could have her morning coffee. I finished it in a matter of days.