Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

What Does Kewl Means?

I've heard the word kewl sometimes, and I was wondering what it exactly meant. Can anyone tell me what that words means?

:laugh:

AS Head Cheese of the Grammar Police :laugh: 'Kewl' is just another spelling for 'Cool'. :laugh: :cops:

Thanks, Jeanway. Perhaps I should use that word sometimes.

Edited by 3 of 7

Thanks, Jeanway. Perhaps I should use that word sometimes.

I don't recommend it unless you're either still in high school or at an even lower level of education, which I don't think you are.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

Oh, come on, RSV. :laugh: I'm much smarter than my board-grammar probably leads people to believe. I choose to type the way I talk -- like a country boy. :laugh:

Kewl! lol

It is an illogical useage (and spelling) of the word "Cool" if someone says they are cool, get a portable heater and turn it on next to them. I freak people out doing that all the time. Works great when you need a seat or table somewhere. :laugh:

:blink: Kewl , Feel free to use it no matter what your age as I have been told.It shows the younger gennerations that You are willing to keep up with the time. My bad , as I do. :) :blink:

Oh, come on, RSV. :)  I'm much smarter than my board-grammar probably leads people to believe. I choose to type the way I talk -- like a country boy. :blink:

Kewl! lol

I also type the way I speak at times; however, board rules and common sense prevent me from utilising some of the more colourful language that I tend to use when talking with friends. :blink: That said, I remain loathe to employ words that are only in vogue for a few months simply to garner respect and gain membership into a clique in which I have little interest. Also, it's just fun reading the responses of some of the reactionary posters on this website who can't help but take offense at the least little thing.