Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Threadiquette ~~

If you're not sure if your site is ok for a sig link I would suggest PMing VBG and asking him.

Thanks mj,but that was HeadBorg. I started the beautiful things you HEARD.

" Off the beaten track"??? or you could also say " The road less taken", hmmm? :look: I'm sorry if my imagination doesn't fit into everyone's idea of what imagination should produce. I just talk about the things I think about, that's all. Star Trek was off the beaten track wasn't it? I wish people would stop labelling me like this, it hurts my feelings for people to critisize the way I think. I can't help the things I think about, or maybe I should just shut up from now on and be a follower instead of a 'seed planter'. :look: :( But that's not me. Either you take me for who I am or I give up! I'll just not start anymore " RANDOM " threads. OK?

I like your random threads. It's really cool. Random=good

Sorry, everyone, I was just a little tired last night. I just read my post, it sounded terrible. I didn't have a nap yesterday. :look::look:

Yeah i should PM to see if my site is ok

As for Random threads...YUCK! Most are ok but some boggle the mind

I boggle my own mind sometimes. I read threads I started from months ago and wonder what kind of idiot started this, then I look up and see it was me? :look: Where do come up with this stuff??????? :look:

I think its a combo between lack of sleep,not talking to fen for an hour,being on here too long and no choclate cake!

:look:

I think you just may have something there :look: My life is just fraught with addictions, but I like it :look:

" Off the beaten track"??? or you could also say " The road less taken", hmmm? :look: I'm sorry if my imagination doesn't fit into everyone's idea of what imagination should produce.  I just talk about the things I think about, that's all. Star Trek was off the beaten track wasn't it?  I wish people would stop labelling me like this, it hurts my feelings for people to critisize the way I think. I can't help the things I think about, or maybe I should just shut up from now on and be a follower instead of a 'seed planter'. :)  :( But that's not me.  Either you take me for who I am or I give up! I'll just not start anymore " RANDOM " threads. OK?
Go back and reread my previous comments carefully, and the comments I have made to you in PM's. My only problem with your posting has been when you post threads excessively, to the exclusion of others who do not come up with ideas as quickly. In my PM's to you I told you your threads were wonderfully creative (REMEMBER?)...BECAUSE they were different. Only when you post selfishly to the exclusion of others' particpation do I have a problem with your posting. You yourself, in commenting about yourself and your ideas in some of your old threads have pointed out that you were doing something unusual.

There was no implied criticism here at all. Those comments should have been part of a continued conversation we have had over time. (I find it remarkable and disappointing that you should twist one comment to mean something it could never had meant if you had kept it in context of all our discussions. :hug: ) That is what I mean by revisiting your own threads, and paying attention to what others say in theirs. That is the "threadiquette" which if practiced , would go a long way in making for better conversations on this board. And would have caused you to see that you were NOT being put down at all.:(

Thanks mj, but that was HeadBorg. I started the beautiful things you HEARD.
Oops! Well, kudos to headborg then!:look: The HEARD thread was also excellent! And there have been others that were very interesting.

I think everybody makes 'Random' threads. Why are we still talking about this? :eekout: If they weren't random the would all be on the same subject, wouldn't they? :laugh: Can we drop this now? :blink: