Sign in to follow this  
ensign_ro

Helppp!

my friend and i are doing a school project and we need some help.

we have to think of a slogan for our drug progect on depressants, anti-depressants, and sleeping pills.. but we cant think of any thing, the most creative ppl we could think of were you ppl on here! trekkies are like uber amazing with this stuff. *trys to look all sweet* pweez. we really need this help its due tomorrow.. ;) i promise no more swearing or damatic stuff.. as long as tina stays away from me ill keep my mouth shut!! and i promise to be a good girl.. *hides from dill* as long as you dont try to assimilate me.. :lol:

by the way lovin the new smilie! :)

Howz about

Are you depressed? do you feel so low you sympathise with pavement? well, if so, this pill is for you! yade yada yada

Better living through drugs

Can't deal - take a pill

I don't like this slogan. Too many people take too many drugs as it is. Drugs may help, but ultimately they are not the answer.

Drugs do help when they are prescription, I know a lot about this because I used to be very depressed due to medical reasons.

Better living through drugs

Can't deal - take a pill

I don't like this slogan. Too many people take too many drugs as it is. Drugs may help, but ultimately they are not the answer.

Drugs do help when they are prescription, I know a lot about this because I used to be very depressed due to medical reasons.

Well, it's been my experrience that I stopped getting sick when I stopped taking medical drugs.