Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoned_vulcan

A Shout Out From Me To All In Friendship

Hey all! I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone i read a post on the TNG board that made me think and i know that some of you may not need this or scoff at this but i at least wanted to put this out there i dont know if this is the right board for this or not though. (If u have a suggestion on which board feel free to give me advice plz thank you). My shoutout is to anyone who is having problems at home stressed out or just needs to talk, I know that my life is full of problems and that sometimes talking is a good way to help. If anyone wants to talk, vent or whatever about something its totally okay with me, just private message me and ill be happy to talk give advice or listen, thanks for reading the post and taking time to consider this offer. Have a good day! :)

Hey Stone Vulcan,

Thanks for posting that. I'm in need of a bit of help here. I seem to be making alot of people mad, with some of the things I say, without meaning to. I guess my sense of humor doesn't translate very well over this medium. I just achieved the rank of Lieutenant yesterday but left a wake of debri in doing so. I guess I don't quite understand all the bells and whistles yet also. I think a Mentoring program for Newbies in in order. Just to help ease them through this difficult first week.

Funny, I responded to your post because I had suggested the name for simming, for the ship to be the USS Friendship, then I saw your post and went, hey, what's this? To myself.

I think I'm learning but not fast enough for some people. I receive kind of insulting and scolding messages from the mods, which get me upset. Is this usual for Mod messages? Or is it just me?

Also, I'd like to start a Personal Log but can't seem to start, have you done it yet? Can you walk me through it?

Thanks, Jeanway