Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Say Something Nice About Someone You Don't Like

Wow... this isn't a very nice topic...

Umm, something nice about someone I don't like... when I think of someone I don't like I'll letcha know.. but I'm pretty happy with people as of right now!

I'm pretty easy going guy, but I do know this one person I just met in film school that is getting on my freakin nerves.

He likes to talk about himself A LOT, and seems to always want to dominate conversations, he also mooches off of me some times and expects to be catered too just because he use to be a blasted missionary. He tries to be funny, but no one understands his humor but himself (b/c it's not funny.) In fact, he laughs at himself all the time...really loud...and no one really knows why. Also his knowledge of film is limited at best since....

....ok I'm getting off the subject here....

Something nice, something nice....

...something nice....well....something nice....ok....

...ok some times he the occasional residue of helpful information. He once gave me a phone number that gave me some networking opportunities for when I get out of school.

There I said it. I'm going to shower now.

My boss fired me last year because I told her I needed surgery...

...she was a good mother

Whew! ...not so hard! :naughty:

Edited by v_seven

John Kerry wears nice suits.

LOLROF!!!! Good Job, Jim, you just gave me my person.

John Kerry had some guts to join the Navy. (More than me anyway :naughty:)

I'm not liking myself too much these days, but I know my intentions are good, at least.

I'm not liking myself too much these days, but I know my intentions are good, at least.

I like you! :naughty:

Thanks V seven, it's nice to hear that sometimes. I like you too.

;)

now that is a hard one, first i have to think of someone i dont like that i would think something of i'll get back to you

Jeanway, I want you to make a list of all the things you like about yourself. Include everything you like about you no matter how silly or insignificant you think it is. Really think hard about it. Do NOT make a list of things you don't like about yourself. Take your list and put it some place you can see it and add to it when you think of anything more. Look at your list whenever you are feeling down about yourself. Remind yourself that you are a good person. The more you like yourself, the better you will feel and the people around you will respond as well.

I know it's easy for me to say but harder to do but you have to believe in yourself. I know you have friends who believe in you. Just remember you are not alone.

*mother mode off - returns to Trekkie mode*

Bill Belinchek, coach of the Superbowl Champion, Patriots.

I HATE your team, but you are a hell of a coach.