Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Wal-Mart fun!

Fun things to do at Wal-Mart, or any other department-type store:

-pour lemonade right outside the bathroom door

-Bring pillows from the linens section and hang out in some random location

-After doing the above announce to anyone who walk by that you're having a sleepover, and they can join you if they get pillows

-Stare at the security camera for 5 minutes

-Pick your nose while looking straight at the security camera

-When someone asks you if they can help you yell "WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LEAE ME ALONE?!" then sit on the floor and cry

-Go to the clothing section, hide in the clothing racks, and whenever someone starts to look at the clothes you're hiding behind jump out and yell "BOO!"

-If you go with a friend, get a shopping cart and sit in it while your friend pushes it around and act like a little kid. Be sure to say "Mommeeeeee, I want some candy!"

-While in the checkout line stand too close to the person in front of you, sniff their hair, then burp really loud.

ok, that's all.

And even more things to do at wal-mart.

Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares...and see what happens.

Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'.

Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly .. 'Hey! We're out of

toilet paper in here!'.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: My favourites...

-Stare at the security camera for 5 minutes

-When someone asks you if they can help you yell "WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LEAE ME ALONE?!" then sit on the floor and cry

Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'.

Very funny!!!