Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Choose Your Parents

If I could pick any two people on any Startrek series I'd choose Chakotay and Seven because, first, they are both beautiful, second they were made for each other, third, that might explain where all my beauty and brains came from, :quark:

Trip and Seven.

This has nothing to do with looks; I just think they'd make a good father and mother, once Seven gets much more comfortable with her emotions, that is.

QUOTE Jeanway @Feb 27 2004, 07:26 PM

second they were made for each other, third, that might explain where all my beauty and brains came from

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(breathing)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

worf as my father, and T'Pol as my mother

(this could be intresting)

and B'lana as my wife

Chakotay as my dad and Janeway as my mom, because I would be sooooooooo cute and sexy. I would rather have the rest of the Voyager Senior Staff as my aunts and uncles, because that would be sooooooooooooooooo cool. B) :wow:;):laugh: :lol:

So Ikbefgraagseven, what exactly does that mean, anyway, I though you were sooo in love with 7, now you want B'lanna as your wife? What's THAT about? :clap:

I would want my parents to be whoever lives next door to Data or Lore. LOL

Seriously, Picard for his wisdom, intelligence and leadership abilities and Lwaxana Troi for her "joie de vie" and her telepathic abilities.

Guest Ktrek

I think I would want Dr. McCoy as my father because he would make a kind, caring and considerate role model with a down home sense of humor. I would like Beverly Crusher as my mother because she is a caring, nurturing and intelligent person. Besides two doctors are likley to stay together! lol. Then I would want Hoshi as my wife. Not just because she is hot but because her character is genuinely nice and sensitive and I wouldn't want to be married to an emotionless Vulcan or someone like Seven who will need psychological counseling for the rest her life!

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

*scratches head* Now that's an interesting question.

I'd pick Riker as my father. I remember the episode "Future Imperfect" in which he had a son - and I really liked him there as a father.

Lwaxana Troi sounds good as a mother, though I bet she would kill me for marrying Jean-Luc :)

Oops... just noticed... if it really was that way, my "husband" would be older than my "father"... :waaaa::tear::tear:

Mrs. Captain Picard