Sign in to follow this  

I'm snowed in

I dont know how many of you watched the weather reports yesterday, but the Carolinas got hit hard by 2 snowstorms. The Charlotte area, where I live got hit the hardest. There was close to 2 feet of snow, and not only can I not move my car due to the snow, even if I could, I'd be blocked in by another car that tried to move, and got stuck. I cant go to work, so I'm using a sick day. Maybe I'll go make a snowman if I get too bored.

I live in the Carolinas too.......Greensboro.....We had about 8 inches of snow. All over NC there's snow today...Ashboro has about 18 inches, High Point 15 1/2 inches, Jamestown 11 inches, Fayetteville got agout 10 inches yesterday, and snow even reached the coast.......In the Piedmont of NC the kids have been out of school so much for snow this winter that they will be in school year 'round :quark::b-day::b-day: .......just joking.

I dont know how many of you watched the weather reports yesterday, but the Carolinas got hit hard by 2 snowstorms. The Charlotte area, where I live got hit the hardest. There was close to 2 feet of snow, and not only can I not move my car due to the snow, even if I could, I'd be blocked in by another car that tried to move, and got stuck. I cant go to work, so I'm using a sick day. Maybe I'll go make a snowman if I get too bored.

2 ft of snow! Man you're lucky to only get 2 ft of snow! We had a blizzard that left a meter on the ground, I had to climb out the window because I couldn't get out the door :quark:

2 ft of snow! Man you're lucky to only get 2 ft of snow! We had a blizzard that left a meter on the ground, I had to climb out the window because I couldn't get out the door :quark:

But, I still cant get my car out of by apartment building's parking lot. How do you do that?

snow, we don,t have snow, (i wish we had some) can you sent some snow to holland please?

:quark:

better to use a LADA, they can stand cold temperature, and always work

i looked it up in my latin dictionary

dodge stands for "he who is disaster of four rubber weels"

i looked it up in my latin dictionary

dodge stands for "he who is disaster of four rubber weels"

Ford....fix or repair daily.

GMC...Generic made crap

GMC...Generic made crap

that is why i drive a european car!

Hey watch it, ikbef, I just bought an '04 Intrepid a couple weeks ago :b-day: . Try getting that acceleration in most of the other generic (spoken: "cheaper than a Bimmer") cars out today. What color ya got, 8472?

Snow, eh? I like it, but moreso when it actually got me out of going to things. Living ON the college campus kinda kills that option :quark: . I still love it over Christmas break and for the occassional snow-cream drink, but for now, you can keep it. :b-day:

Aww them pour babys they get a taste of what we go yhroug they scream federalaid let them suffer it happens live with it

i have no mercy you got that right

from the great lakes belt

I live in the Carolinas and I had to go to work today. Our parking lot was plowed shortly before I had to leave, and the main roads were well cleared.

It is interesting watching what happens everytime it snows around here. I am originally from the midwest, and if things shut down everytime it snowed up there, the economy would collapse. We used to drive to high school in all kinds of weather. There was sufficient preparation for bad weather. It had to be a really bad storm to close everything down. And our superintendent almost never closed school.

Here there are too many roads that do not get cleared...they can't risk school buses on those roads.

Hey watch it, ikbef, I just bought an '04 Intrepid a couple weeks ago :quark: . Try getting that acceleration in most of the other generic (spoken: "cheaper than a Bimmer") cars out today. What color ya got, 8472?

Snow, eh? I like it, but moreso when it actually got me out of going to things. Living ON the college campus kinda kills that option :b-day: . I still love it over Christmas break and for the occassional snow-cream drink, but for now, you can keep it. :b-day:

Its silver. I love it, and I STILL CANT GET OUT OF MY PARKING LOT. lol

What day did you get yours? I got mine on Thursday, Feb. 12.

GMC...Generic made crap

:b-day:Here's another one for you,

"Found On Roadside Dead". :quark:

Live in the NW corner of SC only had an inche here. :jaw: My girls are upset that you all got the most snow here. :b-day: They want you to send it this way! :b-day:

I love my Fords and I've had a lot more trouble with a Dodge then a have with a ford ::looks at the burning dodge's with their poor quality engines::

I love my Fords and I've had a lot more trouble with a Dodge then a have with a ford ::looks at the burning dodge's with their poor quality engines::

HEMI!!!

I know, its sad how the proformence of the Hemi has deminished ::quark::

Ready for the scorecard?

My first car was a Pinto...Ford, no explanation necessary

Second, an 83 Econoline...Ford...was a good van, but I traded it foooor...

87 Cougar XR7...Mercury, but still a Ford. It died when the crappy computer died, so nothing worked right 150,000 miles on it. Traded it for an 87 Aerostar....Ford...Once again, the computer died..99,000 miles on it. Next, it was an 82 Granada...Ford (I was having a rough time financially)...Engine blew up with about 120,000 miles on it. Next, 86 T-Bird...Ford...Once again, the computer died...125,000 miles on it. Noticing a trend here? Next, an 88 Econoline...I got ripped off on that one. It was crap when I got it. Next, an 89 Chevy S-10...Best vehicle I ever owned until I got the Intrepid. I put almost 200,000 miles on it. It had about 90,000 miles when I got it. Its transmission died. Next, I was in financial trouble again, so I bought an 85 Dodge Ram. I traded it in on the Intrepid. It had 350,954 miles on it when I traded it in.

So, you can see why "Found On Road Dead" works for me, and why I like Dodges now.

I have the use of an Intrepid also. It's an older model but still runs pretty good for it's age. Had an Econoline Van 150. That sucker blew it's engine, oil and water don't mix well, That now sits out back and is waiting to be towed away.

Hey watch it, ikbef, I just bought an '04 Intrepid a couple weeks ago :) . Try getting that acceleration in most of the other generic (spoken: "cheaper than a Bimmer") cars out today. What color ya got, 8472?

Its silver. I love it, and I STILL CANT GET OUT OF MY PARKING LOT. lol

What day did you get yours? I got mine on Thursday, Feb. 12.

I had to recheck, but I think it was Jan. 28th. I'm now a huge fan of AutoTrader.com :) .

Hey Nem, don't get me wrong, I still technically have my first vehicle which is a '95 Ranger. Doesn't have any get-up to it, but it's still a good little truck. :)