Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Favorite Room With Windows?

I was thinking... What's your favorite "room with windows" from any episode or movie? For me, it's most deffinately the Observation Lounge of the Enterprise-D and Ent-E seen in TNG and the TNG movies, also redressed as the Ent-A dining room in the 6th movie and the "lounge" seen in the 9th movie.

What about you guys?

I would have to say Ten-Forward. That would be the place I'd most likely be spending my free time.

It's gotta be the D's Ten Forward for me. Such a peaceful-looking setting with an awesome unobstructed view. (I'm from the country, so wide-open spaces are the best :laugh: )

I love Jean-Luc's quarters. They have windows, or don't they? *scratches head* :) Of course they do. :lol:

So I say either Jean-Luc's quarters on the Enterprise E or Ten Forward on the Enterprise D.

;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Jean-Luc's quarters on the Enterprise E

Two sets were used. VOY's "Janeway's quarters" were redressed many times to represent other rooms durring the series, including Picard's quarters in INSURRECTION. Then we had a new set representing Picard's quarters in NEMESIS. :) Which set are you referring to?

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Oh! My bad. *blush*

I meant the Nemesis quarters, the latest and newest version is always the best. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Forward Observation room as seen in ST5:TFF, (equivalent to Ten Forward on the D) you know the one with the ancient sailing ship steering (helm) wheel & the plaque. Such a quiet contemplative place. :)

I'm going to go with the ready room on the Enterprise-D. I'm getting images in my mind of Picard standing at that window with a cup of Earl Gray and staring out at the stars. sigh