Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ktrek

Can Ktrek Get In The Hall Of Fame?

Guest Ktrek

Here are a couple of pics of me. One straight on and one with my more contemplative look gazing into the stars! :bag: :)

Ktrek1.jpg

Ktrek2.jpg

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek
Any theme in particular?

It would be cool if I could be part of Enterprise! But actually anything would be great with me. I'm not opposed to humorous in fact that would be ideal!

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek
Nice pics, Ktrek!  :bag:

Thanks Indy! My wife thinks so too. In fact she's the one who picked them out.

Ktrek

Here you go, if you had something else in mind let me know and I'll work on it in the morning.

For now though I'm falling asleep at the keyboard lol

Click for Spoiler:

ktrek.jpg

Guest Ktrek
Here you go, if you had something else in mind let me know and I'll work on it in the morning.

For now though I'm falling asleep at the keyboard lol

Click for Spoiler:

ktrek.jpg

WOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!

THANKS A LOT!

Ktrek

Thanks, I'm glad you like it Ktrek. When I saw you gazing skyward I knew it was a perfect fit with Quark and the Nagus. I like the way it looks like the Nagus has his hand on your shoulder.

Guest Ktrek
Thanks, I'm glad you like it Ktrek. When I saw you gazing skyward I knew it was a perfect fit with Quark and the Nagus. I like the way it looks like the Nagus has his hand on your shoulder.

Oh Yea! I especially like being placed with the Nagus!!! You couldn't have picked a better one! You had my wife in tears from laughing so hard! Thanks again!!!

Ktrek

Cool! Maybe I can have one too. :borgqueen:

:laugh:

If you can't make one yourself then feel free to email me some photos of yourself that you'd like to use. I'll make one up for you.

Oh Yea! I especially like being placed with the Nagus!!! You couldn't have picked a better one! You had my wife in tears from laughing so hard! Thanks again!!!

Ktrek

I wasn't sure you'd like the Ferengi theme, but I'm glad you did. I think it works perfectly and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Cool! Maybe I can have one too. :borgqueen:

:)

If you can't make one yourself then feel free to email me some photos of yourself that you'd like to use. I'll make one up for you.

Ok, I'll do it as soon as I can. :)

:)