Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

5th Dimension

the borg get to the 5th dimension by means of traveling to "critical velocity" then they activate the "trnswarp coils" which do something complicated and techno-y then they there in the 5th dimensionso i quess you could say:

They go really fast than * BOOM * there they are in the a new demension

they never went to the fifth dimension...

Subspace is not a dimension...

subspace is the dimensional plane that correlates and intersects all dimensions....

Ya...um... what the guy above me said. According to the modern string theories, as I understand them, dimensions 5-12 serve to hold things as we see them together. They have alot to do with the first 3 dimensions. The way I "understand it" you couldn't use the other dimensions for travel. But I'm not very educated in this topic so I wouldn't truely know.

Do you mean like fluidic space with the species 8472?

They never really tell us, but aparenly the fludic space realm is very close to ours in the 5th dimention (a freedom of movement like up-down, right-left, or forward-backward just outside our universe) and the borg use some sort of simple transdimentional drive to move in this 5th dimention of movement to create a transwarp conduit (similar to a temporary wormhole connecting the two universes) to fluidic space. This would be similar to the way the sphere builders might reach our galaxy.

how do the borg get into the 5th dimension??? i never understood how they did it, someone please tell me  :thumbs:

Calm down. It's simple. Like riding a bicycle. But you need to hold on tight.

Those corners are Murder!!! :bow: Figurativley speaking. :thumbs:

Do you mean like fluidic space with the species 8472?

They never really tell us, but aparenly the fludic space realm is very close to ours in the 5th dimention (a freedom of movement like up-down, right-left, or forward-backward just outside our universe) and the borg use some sort of simple transdimentional drive to move in this 5th dimention of movement to create a transwarp conduit (similar to a temporary wormhole connecting the two universes) to fluidic space.  This would be similar to the way the sphere builders might reach our galaxy.

about that it was a tachyon resonance pulse in the deflector dish that caused the quantum singularity to open.