Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Got Another Tattoo Today

Yes, 2 weeks after the first I went and got another today. :bag: It's beautiful! And hurt so much less then the first. Robert got his today too. His are the chinese symbols for wisdom and strength. I love his! And it looks good under the other one he has on that arm. The pics were taken right after we got them so the little red spots on mine are blood, hardly any though. Unfortunetly Kaige (the guy who pierced me) says he can't change my navel ring to my new gold one for 2 1/2 more months because he doesn't want to take the chance of any infections. Oh well, I'll have it in by Vegas at least. :)

My new tattoo

Click For Spoiler

Robert's new tattoos (the skull is his old one)

Click For Spoiler

cool very nice RC. i cant wait to get my other one. but i like the chinese symbols. and yours looks great. so the shoulder didnt hurt eh? i thought the shoulder blades were supposed to hurt a little more but thatss cool.

Nice RC but what happened to the butterfly?

The butterfly idea went right out the window when I saw the bird. :) It was one of those OMG that's it! moments. I used to love drawing birds of paradise when I was younger. This suits me perfectly! :bag:

i thought the shoulder blades were supposed to hurt a little more but thatss cool.

I would have thought so too but it barely hurt at all. Unlike last time I could talk and joke with the guy the whole time he was doing it. Maybe it's just because I knew what to expect this time and wasn't all nervous.

OK, I got a funny story about a tattoo.

A friend of mine gor a tattoo on her back, then she decided to get married in a backless wedding dress. She didn't want her mom to know about the tattoo (Why I don't know. She was getting married after all.) so she tried to cover it with makeup.

On her wedding day the tattoo looked like a giant bruise, like her fiance had beat her or something. :bag:

Nice tattoos! The "I'm so hooked lol" sounds like me & ear piercing. Once I started I couldn't stop, and now I'm up to 13 total earrings. I'd like more, but I don't know where to put them!

I used to wear 7 earings (3 pairs in the lobes and one on top) but after I had my daughter and she kept pulling on them I took them out. I think my third holes in each lobe are closed up now. I usually just wear one pair and my top one now.

OW, I bet that pulling hurt! My last piercings were about a year ago, but I still have to watch how I hold a phone handset up to my ear. :bag:

Yeah I remember my third ear piercing hurt for a long time and got infected twice. I was sure the navel piercing would hurt for a long time but it doesn't hurt at all. I can sleep on my stomach and everything. Strange.

Hmmm, navel piercing - maybe I should concider it, since my ears are filled up. I was thinking about a nose-piercing, but that would get me fired! :bag:

you insane, i hope you know. and tell robert he's insane to. j/k :flowers: nice tattoos! althought the chinese one looks a little red(is it supposed to be like that?) its all good!

And may I never be sane, how boring that would be. winker.gif

It was red because he had just had it done. It looks normal now.