Sign in to follow this  
StarfleetMarine

Star Wars/ Star Trek Fans?

The "mystical" side of Star Wars is actually what interests me the most. The whole idea that sometimes you have to make a conscious choice between good and evil and no everyone sees good as the desired path. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I will always love the original trilogy. I really don't get this Star Wars vs. Star Trek thing some people have.

The "mystical" side of Star Wars is actually what interests me the most. The whole idea that sometimes you have to make a conscious choice between good and evil and no everyone sees good as the desired path. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I will always love the original trilogy. I really don't get this Star Wars vs. Star Trek thing some people have.

Stardate:214191.5/

Star Wars is ok.The first trilogy was entertaing and really good i thought.As far as the whole Star Wars versus Star Trek thing goes I dont really read much into that except for one exception.I have a friend named Sam who is a huge SW fan.I like to rub it in how star trek tech is far superior and that SW's best ship wouldnt last 5 minutes against teh Enterrpise ANY Enterprise. :clap:

I like to rub it in how star trek tech is far superior and that SW's best ship wouldnt last 5 minutes against teh Enterrpise ANY Enterprise. :clap:

Now That's Extreme Biasness :clap: And I Respectfully Disagree, But Let's Not Get Into That :clap:

But Really Though....I Only Get Into The SW vs ST BS For Fun...Not To Prove Any Points Or Something..........Now....Most Of The SW Only Fans At SW.com.....Good Lord....A Hostile Folk They Are :clap:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Now....Most Of The SW Only Fans At SW.com.....Good Lord....A Hostile Folk They Are  :)

LOLROF!!!!! :tear:

Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, click the spoiler :)

Click for Spoiler:

OF COURSE I AM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

:waaaa::tear:

Jaina

I really think Lucas should have chosen someone else to direct eps 1 - 3, I'm sorry but he's a bad director. Episodes 1 and 2 were disappointing, and I'm biting my tongue with that.

Now....Most Of The SW Only Fans At SW.com.....Good Lord....A Hostile Folk They Are  :waaaa:

LOLROF!!!!! :tear:

Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, click the spoiler :tear:

Click for Spoiler:

OF COURSE I AM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

:) :elephant:

Jaina

I'm A Member Over There Too :)

Actually, I used to be really into Star Wars but then Star Trek replaced it with me.

I still like it but I guess not the way I used to *sigh* How odd.

While star wars is a nice "little group beats big group" story, i find i prefer star trek. As i've said before, it's mainly for the reason that star trek is more dedicated to using real science and (when that's not applicable) they use something that SEEMS real. But i am looking forward to the final star wars movie (i need closure!!!!!!!! :laugh:) :).