Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

So what do I do?

I have a guy who bought 3 things from me on eBay. He hasn't paid for them yet and won't return my e-mails. But he left great feedback for me. I have no idea why he left feedback before he ever got any product. It doesn't make sense. I'm torn now. Do I leave negative feedback because he won't pay? I feel bad since he left me glowing feedback. Or should I just let it go? Each item only cost $1.00 so it's not like I'm out much. I can always just relist the item. What do you think?

Do I leave negative feedback because he won't pay? I feel bad since he left me glowing feedback.

I would definitely leave some sort of feedback regarding this person's refusal to pay, and the fact that he/she is refusing to contact you to explain why. Don't think of it as an insult to the person in question, think of it as a favor for anybody who might deal with this person in the future. Maybe the reason this person left you a glowing review is so you would feel too guilty to expose his/her dirty little secret! What do you think?

Do I leave negative feedback because he won't pay? I feel bad since he left me glowing feedback.

I would definitely leave some sort of feedback regarding this person's refusal to pay, and the fact that he/she is refusing to contact you to explain why. Don't think of it as an insult to the person in question, think of it as a favor for anybody who might deal with this person in the future. Maybe the reason this person left you a glowing review is so you would feel too guilty to expose his/her dirty little secret! What do you think?

OR maybe the person's computer crashed or something and is currently unable to contact him...