Sign in to follow this  
Stardreamer

The Xindi

Where did the Xindi get the information from that the humans will be a thread to them?

Archer was told about the Xindi by the Future Guy. I'm speculating the he may also "informed" the Xindi. Could he have manipulated both races in order to archieve an advantage in the Temporal Cold War.

The humans and specially Archer are key points for the development of this war - remember Shockwave - So Archer and humanity weakened by a more advanced and with more ships equipped race could make sense to the Future Guy.

Okay, I'm only speculating. But what do you think about this?

Well how do we know that the "Future Guy" who works with the Suliban and the alien from 'Harbringer' aren't the same race and working towards the same objective. It's just speculation, I know. It's easy for me to see them being rivals as well, which would be why he told Archer about the Xindi.

But there's one flaw in the Xindi plan that I have noticed recently:When the Xindi probe attacked Earth, why did they test it there? If they had tested on a remote system like the one in Proving Ground, Star Fleet would never have known the Xindi, aside from taking the word of the "Future Guy", which I doubt they would trust. Now Earth is alarmed and Star Fleet's flagship is searching the Ex[pance for the weapon.

Could it have possibly been a ploy to start a war and destroy Star Fleet in an entirely unseen fashion?

Just my thoughts.

In "Harbinger", the alien tells Archer that the his people - probably the Sphere Builders - will prevail after Earth's destruction.  So, I have a feeling that the Sphere Builders are involved in the TCW some how.

Stardate:214145.9

Hmm i had never thought about that before.Interesting.Thats why I cant wait for this Xindi arc to get over and the TCW arc to contiune.Dont get me wrong i love the Xindi arc but we all know this ties into the TCW arc.IMO the TCW arc excites me more and is more entertianing than the Xindi arc.Not that there is anything wrong with the Xindi arc.

what if the Future Guy is from is actually being controlled (payed) by Romulans or species 8472 or any number of alien races in the Delta Quadrant, that have a destructive eye (not a queer eye) for Starfleet.

What if Enterprise wraps season 7 in 2380???

What if i loose my hair tomorrow?

What if VBG actually grows some?

WHAT ARE THE ODDS I ASK YOU!!!!

(sorry, got carried away :bow:)

I think Future Guy represents Romulans from the near future who are using the Suliban as well as manipulating Humans and Xindi in order to gain an upper hand in the coming conflict with Earth.

That's a good idea, except that the Suliban "future guy" is from the 26th century. :bow:

I think Future Guy represents Romulans from the near future who are using the Suliban as well as manipulating Humans and Xindi in order to gain an upper hand in the coming conflict with Earth.

That's a good idea, except that the Suliban "future guy" is from the 26th century. :laugh:

How can we be sure about anything concerning him, or even if it's a male?

for all we know the future "guy" could be a cogenitor, and he is peeved at humans for killing one of them?

more than that, we dont know anything about whats going to happen, the bashers should just wait to see what B&B do to the series in the end.

That's a good idea, except that the Suliban "future guy" is from the 26th century. :ph34r:

Well, assuming Mr. Daniels is a good guy, he said that "future guy" is from 400 or 500 years ago, placing him in the 26th or 27th century.

That's a good idea, except that the Suliban "future guy" is from the 26th century. :ph34r:

Well, assuming Mr. Daniels is a good guy, he said that "future guy" is from 400 or 500 years ago, placing him in the 26th or 27th century.

Yeah, but couldn't it be Romulans from that era, or some faction?

That's a good idea, except that the Suliban "future guy" is from the 26th century. :idea:

Yeah, but couldn't it be Romulans from that era, or some faction?

It's possible. Perhaps a Romulan in the distant future is not happy with the Federation/Romulan alliance and wants to erase the Federation from history?

^^ Yes, something like that. Or, maybe somehow a Romulan from another era, say around the TNG time, managed to jump ahead in time and decided to try to stop the Federation before it got started. It kind of makes sense given the Suliban cloaking technology (could've been a present from the Romulans).

Or Daniels might not be telling the truth.

Or, it could be something else entirely.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

I don't know. The guy does have a Romulan like edge to his voice, and the cloak idea does make som,e sense but i don't think that we can begin to make any real assumption about his race or loyalties.

I still think it's a possibility that the Makers (sphere builders) are rival to the "Future Guy's" Organization. It doesn't seem logical that the Suliban would suddenly warn Star Fleet about the location of their impending doom. Hopefully it will be elaborated on later on.

I cant help but think that the explanation regarding the Xindi is a more simplistic one concerning the birth of the federation as we know it - perhaps a lasting peace between the Xindi and the Earth/Vulcan/Andoran alliance is crucial to the formation of the United Federation of Planets.

At the moment, I cant help but notice that much is being done in the past to prevent all the races involved from forming any kind of federation/trading bloc.

Perhaps Archer at the moment has no knowledge of his role but maybe at some time in the future may he may forge a lasting peace that results in the formation of the UFP.

I cant help but think that the explanation regarding the Xindi is a more simplistic one concerning the birth of the federation as we know it - perhaps a lasting peace between the Xindi and the Earth/Vulcan/Andoran alliance is crucial to the formation of the United Federation of Planets.

At the moment, I cant help but notice that much is being done in the past to prevent all the races involved from forming any kind of federation/trading bloc.

Perhaps Archer at the moment has no knowledge of his role but maybe at some time in the future may he may forge a lasting peace that results in the formation of the UFP.

Actually, it's a war between the Eath/Vulcan/Andorrian alliance against the Romulan Star Empire that leads to the founding of the UFP. :roflmao:

From reading all your posts somthing just popped in my head. When the Xindi arc started Daniels said that what was happening with the Xindi had not happeded before so I am thinking that maybe because of the Xindi arc the TCW might never have happened. IMHO the Xindi arc could reset a lot of things and I keep on thinking that the future guy is on Archers side. Maybe he is trying to make the UFP early to prevent somthing or to help out the human race some how but he has to do it in a way to make it look like hes bad so Archer will do what he wants.

Berman & Braga clearly said, multiple times, that this show is a prequal, not a "reset" to the franchise, nor an alternate timeline. I'm wonderring if Daniels is trying to maintain the future we know, or is from a "different" version of the future and the result of the TCW gives us the TOS/TNG/DS9/VOY timeline. Interresting, hmm? Also, what if the Xindi-arc is why Starfleet is ready to deal with the Romulans and has more than one ship? I can see it all coming together by series end. :andorian:

I just hope Berman doesn't get replaced, becuase if some "new guy" comes it, he might have a "forget the timeline" attitude and turn ENT into a "reset the franchise" show. :waaaa:

it seems that my posts were ignored:

what if the Future Guy is from is actually being controlled (payed) by Romulans or species 8472 or any number of alien races in the Delta Quadrant, that have a destructive eye (not a queer eye) for Starfleet.

What if i loose my hair tomorrow?

What if VBG actually grows some?

WHAT ARE THE ODDS I ASK YOU!!!!

(sorry, got carried away )

and then later:

for all we know the future "guy" could be a cogenitor, and he is peeved at humans for killing one of them?

more than that, we dont know anything about whats going to happen, the bashers should just wait to see what B&B do to the series in the end.

It's possible. Most likely, though, the "Future Guy" is probably one of the races involved in the TCW and not some lackey. As for wanting to see Starfleet destroyed, it goes deeper than that, they want Earth and the Human race extinguished.

It won't.

and then later:

I highly doubt "Future Guy" is a member of some minor species we're only heard of once. It'd be more dramatic if he were a Romulan, for example.

the bashers should just wait to see what B&B do to the series in the end.

Agreed. :vbg:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard