Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

first contact bloopers

Yeah but think about it, bloopers happen and we watch movies for the enjoyment of watching a movie, then we notice/hear about bloopers and we rent and watch it again and again to try and catch them...then we try to catch more...maybe bloopers are accidents and then again maybe they are in-house jokes to get us to watch more carefully.

For example....how many common items could be found on any of the Borg drones? there are stopwatches, blender pieces, computer components, ect. ect...or how about the Morse code messages in any of the blinking lights..

It's a ploy to make more money, isn't it :looks around suspiciously: as soon as one person catches a blooper, everyone goes to watch again so they can see it and catch more...Genius!

It's a ploy to make more money, isn't it :looks around suspiciously: as soon as one person catches a blooper, everyone goes to watch again so they can see it and catch more...Genius!

My point exactly!!

Then they got me, because I will very soon now see the movie again to see if I can see those bloopers. :rolleyes: (Though I would probaly see it again soon anyway...) :rolleyes:

:borg: :borg: :borg:

If anyone wants a complete list of the mistakes in the Star Trek movies you can check out Movie Mistakes.com. (Ok you probably already know about it but hey, this post gets me to Lieutenant.)

http://www.moviemistakes.com/

Yeah I have seen this site...some of the bloopers are really funny!!!

If anyone wants a complete list of the mistakes in the Star Trek movies you can check out Movie Mistakes.com. (Ok you probably already know about it but hey, this post gets me to Lieutenant.)

http://www.moviemistakes.com/

Not complete. I noticed that the mistakes for First Contact didn't include the Data make-up mistake. :lol:

It's amazing how few mistakes there were listed especially when compared to movies like Titanic. :bow:

I can't remember were i read this cannon info, but;

The Enterprise-E has 24 habitable decks and several uninhabitable decks.

Hmmm, I never noticed the deck bloopers, but they don't really keep perfect track of that stuff, so it is perfectly reasonable that they messed up.

I can't remember were i read this cannon info, but;

The Enterprise-E has 24 habitable decks and several uninhabitable decks.

Nope, I've seen deck charts, so I counted. It allways came to extacly 24, from the Bridge down to the lowest deck at the very bottom. B)

Stardate:213441.9

The blooper with Data's contacts is the only blooper that ive really noticed.I saw it and was like"woa Data's eyes are blue now?!"

I will never watch First Contact the same again..Thx guys! B) Just joking..every movie has it's fair share of bloopers..we are after all..human, even Data.