Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

My Picture

Nice photo...you are a lot younger than I thought....your post make you sound wise beyond your years...you must be an old soul!!!! :)

Cool Pic LOTB..You are younger than I thought..That's awesome..I also just saw Jim's pic in his profile..Nice to see you all.. :lol:

so thats what you look like.. you look younger than you sound on the message boards..*tilts head* hmm.. i think i might find a pic i look at least half decent in to post..

thanks, LOTB. Anyone got any ideas of who that is with me? give you one hint, she is a new member here.

Julie ?

thank you. FYI, that picture was took in 2001, so that would make me.... 11, so i do look a LITTLe different, but not much. I lost some weight, i know that, and my hairs different, and i never wear that shirt anymore, and my smiles not crooked anymore :lol:

thank you. FYI, that picture was took in 2001, so that would make me.... 11, so i do look a LITTLe different, but not much. I lost some weight, i know that, and my hairs different, and i never wear that shirt anymore, and my smiles not crooked anymore :)

:lol: oh dont be hard on your self you look fine in that pic. me on the other hand most of my pictures are of me at soccer so im covered in sweat and in equipment that makes me lok kinda weird.(im a goaly by the way)

im sure you look perfectly fine, ro. we all like to see what the people we chat with look like. hope you can find a good pic to post.

i doubt you look anyworse than i did,or the entire hockey team, after practice/a game lol. just take an old school picture or something, lol.

i look horrible in my school pictures! i think ill dig on out from a casual time like when i was hanging out with my friends..

by the way bysty's pic is in his personal file just click on his name.. at least i think thats him.. thats you right bysty?

nice pic LOTB, i sure thought you were older than that lol. well its nice to see pics of people that ive been talking to for a long time, and new people too.

i doubt you look anyworse than i did,or the entire hockey team, after practice/a game lol. just take an old school picture or something, lol.

i look horrible in my school pictures! i think ill dig on out from a casual time like when i was hanging out with my friends..

by the way bysty's pic is in his personal file just click on his name.. at least i think thats him.. thats you right bysty?

Posted on Feb 18 2004, 06:16 PM

want do YOU look like bysty? 

Yup that's me. Lol.

LOTB, you look fine so don't worry about the fact the pic is two years old. And, yeah, bysty has a pic in his profile and in the photo album as well. Yo, ro. You should get a pic on here 'cause I know I'm interested in knowing what you look like. Well, I can't think of anything else to say so I'll just shut up.

It's a good photo dude, never sell yourself short adn why do 13 yr olds ahave to be smater than me?!?!

How do I get smart enough to put a photo up?