Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

i am on my 3rd avatar, and i am wondering if anyone can guess what this one is ;) this is just like my signature thread, except its avatars instead! ok, for those of you who didnt do my signature thread, i'll explain;

Explain what your avatar is, and what it means. Like Mine recent, and my old ones, they are all from the thing that i am interested in at that time.

my first one was:

a pic from Nemisis, my second one was Doc Holliday, and my current... well, i want to see if anyone can guess it. :lol:

I've had way too many avatars to go into them all, but my current one is just my two favorite characters, Riker and Uhura.

imy first one was:

a pic from Nemisis, my second one was Doc Holliday, and my current... well, i want to see if anyone can guess it.  :lol:

that was doc holliday? i never new that.. interesting.. well i dont have an avatar of my own.. yet.. im planning to get on from my picture file.. ill do that later.. hmm.. what one should i pick.. ;)

I've had the same avatar the whole time and wouldn't dream of changing it. What is the point? In fact, I don't know why I even bothered with this one except that it's easier for people to identify my messages and then skip them.

As for LordOfTheBorg's avatar, at first I thought it might be a picture of you, but I'm sure it's not because I have this image of you as a teenager that I just can't shake so I'll just guess that it's from some cheezy sci-fi movie. It kind of looks like Michael Biehn, but I don't think it's him.

Edited by Red Shirt Volunteer

I always liked your avatar, redshirt. mine's Gillian Andersen, AKA Dana Scully from the X-Files, greatest show ever (ok, ok! besides star trek, tng!!!) I love Scully's character. She was the best. *sigh* I've been waiting for ages for a decent spinoff.... Lone Gunman was lousy, only because they added stupid superfluous characters... oh well done ranting!!!!

~T :lol:

My avatar right now is of Snatch.

Before that, it was a picture of Timothy Dalton, my favourite James Bond actor.

And I've been here for almost a year now, so I've had waaaaaaay too many avatars do describe them all. Lol.

Hey t'mir,

Thanks. I crafted that stylish avatar myself. Unfortunately the red tip on the end of the cigarette doesn't really show up. Originally I used it to make a T-shirt after getting irritated at all the goofy, cutesy T-Shirts I see around me.

And, yeah, Scully was cool. You're not the only one who was let down by "Lone Gunman." It had it's moments but was too silly to maintain the base of fans that X-Files had. Even X-Files had its funny moments, but that was always a bonus and not central to the story. "Lone Gunman" never had much else going for it. I'm almost happier just to let Mulder and Scully rest in peace than drag it out too long.

And LOTB, don't worry... I don't have a picture of you - just in the back of my head, know what I mean?

lol redshirt. i think you have the coolest name too. It's like I always say... being a red shirt on star trek is like being a pretty girl on Bonanza... you're doomed! :lol:

~T ;)

I too have had several Avatars but I believe I have found one that I am going to stick with..It suits my username don't ya think? A Feline in a Starfleet Uniform.. :lol: However, if I can find a pic of a Caitian in a Starfleet Uniform I may change it again..But for now I like this one..

*clap clap clap* AE got it right, it is Michael Gross, A.K.A Burt Gummer from Tremors I,II,& III. I watched the movie and i thought that i just HAD to get that pic. Lol, and i can't get a pic of myself, because my camera doesnt work

i don't R.S.V, but i am gonna take an old one to the 'brary and scan it. Just so you peoples know(i'm gonna scan it tommorrow) it is about 3 years old or so, cos i had it taken in 2001, so i look a little different now, but not much. JSYK

i didnt think that was Bond. lol

Tarintino could be in the Bond franchise soon though. Not as Bond of course, but he has really been letting it known that he would love to direct a Bond film. As long as it is not too violent or sexual, I am all for it. But if he changes the Bond formula, I will hate Tarintino forever, despite Reservoir Dogs.

If anyone has noticed yet, I've been using the book-cover of "Doctor Who: Anachrophobia" as my picture. It's the one with the man with the bowler hat and a clock for a face. Also use the Eighth Doctor (another book-cover, this one "Doctor Who: The Slow Empire"), as my personal photo. Well, I don't seem to see Doctor Who fans like me round here parts.....

:laugh::assimilated::assimilated::laugh:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

Full sentence part: The drwho42 Secret Temporal-Agency seeks out and destroys many forms of life...

(from the Weird Never-Ending Sentence)

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Not true Dr. Who (hehehe) I am captured to your Personal log postings :laugh: as a silent audience of one but I'm sure others are also lurking about.

I was never able to have much contact with Who except for a film or two I saw when I was very young (they never play here anymore :assimilated: ) and the pinball game which I adored.

Reading your posts has always been fun & fascinating and has made me want more Who in my life than ever before but I'm at the whims of the PTB. :assimilated:

Please don't stop!

Well, I don't seem to see Doctor Who fans like me round here parts.....

I too like Doctor Who alot..True, I haven't been able to see it in a decade..But I remember watching all those shows before and I like the Doctor..I just wish I could find them on TV still...It would be cool if the Sci Fi channel would show them but I'm probably at the mercy of PBS..

BTW Doc, I like your Avatar... :laugh:

LOTB your Avatar is Micheal Gross right?

Mine is of a Monkey on James Bond's body. I crafted this from someone else's avatars on another forum and it stuck :laugh:

My avatar at the moment is from stargate, its Jack and Sam.. :) Before I had Jean from X-men2 ...... and I don't remember what I had before that but the avatar that I had for the better part of a year is now my personal photo.. B)

My avatar is my tribute to Lore. I'm a Data and Lore fan but there is just something about Lore that really does it for me although there is something about Data that does it for me too.

I used to have Data avatars but I put up a Lore one and then it was almost expected of me to have a Lore one so I made up the avatar I have now with some of my favourite Lore pictures.