Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Season 3 - 2 episodes short, how do you feel?

I think most people now know that the third season has been cut from 26 episodes to 24. Normally, a Star Trek full season consists of 26 episodes where most other shows have 22. Now, even though they've cut from 26 to 24, that's still more than most shows like Stargate SG-1 for example.

How do you feel about this?

I think it's just to save money, as this season looked extremely expensive compared to the previous seasons. There's a rumor about 100 episodes in 4 seasons and syndication stuff or whatever, but that's just a rumor. As long as we get no less than 22 per season, I'm a happy camper. :rolleyes:

look at 24 - they thrive on 24 episodes.....hey - they could make series 6 real time action....and call it:

Star Trek: 26

cause theres 26 hours in a Star Trek day......(and return 26 episodes in a season)

I think most people now know that the third season has been cut from 26 episodes to 24.  Normally, a Star Trek full season consists of 26 episodes where most other shows have 22.  Now, even though they've cut from 26 to 24, that's still more than most shows like Stargate SG-1 for example.

How do you feel about this?

I think this was a move designed to take a little pressure off B&B. Its been proven by the ineffectivness of this "arc" that they can't make an idea last long. It's like watching a kid make an essay out of a small paragraph seeing this arc unfold. So two less episodes is a good move.

I hate it. I want ALL 26 eps for the ENT seasons!