Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

drwho42 adventures...

DoctorWho42Adventures

Many Adventures of a Never-ending Sentence

Ok, it was my idea.... It would be a kind-of never-ending sentence, but the main-character is me! The Doctor, wanderer of time and space, in a time-machine, that not only defies the laws of physics, but is bigger on the inside than the outside. Other characters can walk in too. Ok I'll start out my amazing adventures....

The Doctor pressed the buttons in for the coordinates for his next destination in time-space, and they were....

B) B) :) B)

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor: 'The TARDIS, when working properly, is capable of many amazing things. Not unlike myself.'

Click for Spoiler:

bakert03.jpg

The Doctor in his 4th regenerative life and Romana in her 2nd, both in Paris, Earth

toward the climbing wall where dr. Who saw a photoelectric phosphourescence that was

emit a graviton surge into the Enterprise -E computer destroying it and the warp core killing Geordi and Picard who is the most

of a hobo's momma has a beard, dress, and a moustache with a weird haircut is

rather full of himself not unlike dr.who42, who makes up stories about himself, that T'mir comes and adds to anyways, while just then fried chicken..

which was overfreid, fried the fried salami which fried the fried catfish which fried the fried meatballs that fried the fried lobster that fried the fried dr. who that fried his

Arteries, apparantly, and nearly died of coronary disease! but he got better, and traveled to the year 10976760 where moon-men had taken over the earth and were gobbling each other up like...

fried chicken that ate the fried catfish that ate the fried salon that was the fried salami that was annoying the fried mango that Dr. Who did eat in his quarters that were very neet and tidy but was actually

Fried tribbles. The tribble Hai than found out that their fellowkin were been eaten by some time traveler attacked the woods of Lorien under control of Voric lord of the Lorien, Ruler of the rivendell. Voric than used his magic elvish powers to talk to drwho42 and told him too.........

some romulan ale that gets me drunk than I attack you with my halifrang but anyway help me kill the tribble hai you caused to attack me or I will........

the 60s and I'm not sure it still fits because my face is turning purple and my stomach feels just like

the jelatin the borg assimilated in the dr. who space capsule which is larger than life and is founded at the Vulcan language institute where You learn to say diftor heh smusma (Live long and prosper) although I don't know if its canon or not so Enterprise is not

of your own boxes of Earl Grey tea,' and so drwho42 knew he had many enemies, one in which that ruled the planet Earth in the year 2005, the Emperor/Empress.....

;) :) ;) :)

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

An Adventure of drwho42 stops for a moment, hopefully his adventures have not yet ended....

Full sentence part: The drwho42 Secret Temporal-Agency seeks out and destroys many forms of life...

(from the Weird Never-Ending Sentence)

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

take him to aflac island and he will awaken the dark aflac ducks that are unstopable becuase they are proteced by aflac insurance that gives you money when you cant work but anyway he will send the aflac ducks to attack........