• Trip/T'Pol
    • Trip/Reed dinner chat
    • Travis fight scene
    • Alien walking through walls
    • Archer chewing out Reed/West
    • Reed/West - are we dismissed
    • The butt slap
    • Other

There was a lot of action by a variety of characters. I think maybe a record for all that went one. Which was your favorite?

I liked the Trip and Malcolm chatter... "...I've been having this headache"

Guest Mike_Hines01

I thought this was a great episodem and although I liked all the scenes listed I had to vote for the Trip/Reed dinner scene. I thought it was quite funny :rofl:

I came real close too voting for the Reed/Trip dinner, I liked the banter between them. It was priceless. I ended up voting for the Reed/West fight..I thought that was fantastic..!!

Edited by spacetigger

I'm going with the Reed/Hayes fight because during that scene all I could think of were fight scenes from TOS and the very next day, the Scifi channel did a TOS marathon complete with plenty of episodes featuring fist fights.

(side note: I saw a real fight today in the alley, a big fat bullying 7th grader caught a roundhouse in the nose from a skinny, foot shorter 6th grader causing the bully to get a bloody nose and cry. I loved it!)

Edited by Alterego

By West do you mean Major Hayes?

I'd vote for his fight scene with Reed and Hayes, it was pretty cool. Second place to the Malcolm/Trip dinner scene.

By West do you mean Major Hayes?

I'd vote for his fight scene with Reed and Hayes, it was pretty cool. Second place to the Malcolm/Trip dinner scene.

Oops...Yes, Hayes...if someone can change that please do

I thought the fight and the chat scene were both fantastic. The Reed / Major Hayes dynamic was terrific and I want to see more. This was a great episode for Malcolm but for me it was the chat scene that just pipped the other - I guess it is just a case of whether you are more of a fan of action or good dialogue.

I voted for the Reed/Hayes fight because it was reminiscent of the Kirk/Finnegan fight in "Shore Leave." (Not that I would encourage fighting, but I do recognize that boys will be boys.)

I also enjoyed the "are we dismissed" line. :rolleyes:

Overall, a lot was going on in this episode. I can see them beginning to develop the chemistry between characters that made TOS so great.

I loved the Reed/Hayes fight. I was secretly hoping that Capt. Archer would have appeared while they were dukeing it out. I must say though I was just as happy watching Archer chew them out in his quarters. I love the Reed/Hayes dynamic and I am finally getting some enjoyment out of the addition of the MACOs.

Definitly the Reed/Hayes fight. I thought that the build up for the relationship between the two of them has been, well, less than great, but it was great to see the two of them kind of realize that they are more or less equals to one another. And then the bit with the ensign walking by was great.

A good character episode.

This episode had many great scenes but my favourite is definitely the Trip/Reed dinner chat, that's what I call great writing!