Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

well off to nebraska

well im gonna be gone for a few days. im staying at a friends tonight, and were leaving for nebraska tomorrow morning. hes gotta take a horse to nebraska university, and wants someone to go with him. so i figured why not its free food and drink for a few days :force: and gets me the heck out of dodge for a few days, even better yet. so ill see ya sunday night or monday. have a good weekend people.

Oh man, my husband will be so jealous. He's been wanting to go to Nebraska for quite a while to go visit his old army buddy. Maybe I'll call that guy today and see if we can plan a surprise for him.

Anyway, have a great time! :force:

well im back now, it was a LONG 48 hrs straight in the truck, but it was kinda fun, getting stupid with scott, joking around, listening to tunes, and time to think and contimplate. oh, and ill never do that again. at least not without a break in the middle of it. we left friday morning at 5am, got there at about 730am saturday, our time, and left there about 815 am, and got back home at 530am sunday. it was long and hard, but im glad i did it.