1. 1. Do you want Enterprise on DVD?

• Cool Enterprise
    • Yes oh heartitly!
    • Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • I won't buy it
    • I cannot afford it

Well I was looking at Amsxon.com looking up Star Trek titles and came across this? This Link and it says

Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title on DVD, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title.

Click the link and tell them we Want Star Trek: Enterprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted yes and entered my email! I look forward to it.

Yes I do want to purchase the Enterprise DVDs when they come out..Most likely that won't happen until the show is over will it ? Or at least not until the Voyager and TOS season sets are released..So that's another 2 years anyway..

I actually just downloaded a DVD of the first 9 episodes of season's 1 and 3. (There's 3 disks per season). They are TV rips that were made into VOB files so the quality isn't DVD quality, but it's nice having them. When the official DVD's come out I'd get them.

.. VOY DvD's just came out..and the show ended what 3 years ago... .. besides Amazon says that for a lot of Tv show DvD products... but yes.. ask for the email.. it would be cool to get on DvD.. but we have to wait... and wait... till at least til after the seriesd is over..at least thats what usually happens

Guest Mike_Hines01

Enterprise on DVD, I'd be out to get them as soon as they are released.

Click the link and tell them we Want Star Trek: Enterprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right! Wonder how many times we can sign up :o